Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-ed 2001 banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Let's here the result of the Final. A score, and a critique of the game would be nice.

TR.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must be seeing things, or maybe the flag was on another topic (forum).

Was I seeing things? Oh well, what was the final result for the coed league? Or does it matter?

~Yikes, I lost my liver in the beer garden at Lonsdale Quay!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Co-ed Final

TheRob,

For those who care about the co-ed final keeping reading.
For those who don't skip to the next post.

Final 3-1 for ............................................................TRYHARDS!!

Yeah we won. It was 0-0 at the half. Tryhards got a penalty shot and we let our ace penalty shooter take it. Sticking to our team policy we let a girl take the shot. Unfortunately the keeper saved it. He obviously had been scouting and knew her spot.
Rockets then went up 1-0. Just minutes later Buddha tied it up and then about 15 minutes later went up 2-1. The third goal came about when our midfielder beat the keeper to a breakaway ball and tipped it passed him and potted it in the back of the net. Good work by her to make the keeper look silly.
It was a good game played by all.
Some people on the tryhards got there feelings hurt though because they were trying too hard and we told them to shut up.
Oh well, I think they got the point.

Other co-ed final on the B-side was 6-4 for the Union Jackers.
3 penalty shots in the game. Apparently lot's of diving too.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Budda.

Some people on the tryhards got there feelings hurt though because they were trying too hard and we told them to shut up.
Looks like some of you are really getting it. :)

See you guys next year when you'll have to complete your transition away from the dark side and join us for the post-game BBQ. If Darth Vader could do it...is there hope for Budda?:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Co-Ed Title

Congratulations to Buddha (Tryhard) F.C. on winning the Cup.

I may not be a fan of your team, but I do know how much work and determination it takes to win this covetted crown.

I only hope that this team did the trophy and league proud and celebrated to the full extent.

Keep your head up next year, we will not roll over so easy, after the bitter tastes in our mouths.

That is not bitter beer!

HBDE-looking forward to game on wednesday, hope that players from both teams can all make it.

Regs how is this for my first post.:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yada, yada, yoda?

Congrats to THFC... well, some of you :)

HOS,

Nice one. What's up with the Swedish flag? Is it in reference to the feared yellow jersey seen and heard across various parks in the lower mainland?

Are you and your missus coming out to Sportstown on Wednesday nite?

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrap-up partiee

I will be there if the other half working to 7:00 and hopefully coming after.

Will there also be a wrap-up B.B.Q./Latenight swimming in the future, or is the thing a Sportstown it for the wrap-up.

If this is it, is there a piss-take portion of the evening with gifts included and Dougie as the M.C.

TheRob also shows some intresest, can he attend?:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the HBDE year-ender

For the year-ender, I believe Renne is still looking into the cabin on Okanagan Lake... otherwise I think we're all just showing up at Cindy and Sal's one day :)

Regarding TR, you're best asking Sexualchocolate that one, since she is the one organising and all...

SC?

~TB.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the congrats from all,

We did do the trophy and league proud by celebrating after but apparently we weren't doing the police proud so they made us pack up and leave. No worries though, there are always other places to go. We continued at another location.

kurgan,

Looks like some of you are really getting it

Most of us have always got it, there are just a couple who havent yet and we are doing our best to change their ways.

Your right. Maybe next year the transition will be complete from the Dark Side.

This thread isn't going to dry up after all the year end team parties is it?

About inviting TheRob to your function. That guys nothing but trouble. Wouldn't invite him if I were you.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now that this Buddha love in has started, I guess I can let out my terrible secret............I was once a Buddha. It's true, it's true. Although I am ashamed to admit it, I played four games for Buddha a couple of years ago. I was kicked off the team however, because I did not strike an opposition player in the face, or get sruck in the face in the allotted 3 games.(CJ?) Before you start to take the piss out of me, you should know that I was also briefly a HBDE. It's true, it's true. HOS knows that story. That is another post on another day. ;)

Yoda,

Did you play yesterday, or are you still down with a phantom leg injury? Say hi to BF, tell her I miss her, and will see her soon.;)

TR.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,
No I did not play. I was playing babysitter on the sideline for the tryhards who could not get along with the other teammates.
My phantom injury seems to be getting better though.
How is your so-called foot injury. Did you finally get that splinter out of your baby toe? Do you need me to kiss it better?

As for BF, you will not be able to see her without me knowing anymore. We are moving in together so I can keep a closer eye on you two.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

This is a co-ed SOCCER thread not co-ed sextalk. I am sure there is another place for that kind of stuff.

How did your shift at the fair go?
I got to direct traffic for 4 hours. I think I might be a good traffic cop.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game tomorrow

Update for those HBDE/Cheatsiders reading TTP today/tonite/tomorrow...

The game has been switched to a 5:30 start due to a Sportstown fcuk-up (my words, not theirs :))... Pints start flowing upstairs at 7:00 now apparently.

Cheers,

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kill Cheatside

Are we playing on the small field or large field?
I think botrh are covered.

Is there a B.B.Q. and if so should we bring something or is D doing it up again?

How many goals will I score tomorrow? Many:D

How many pints will Regs and I drink? Many;)

Good times all around. See everyone tomorrow!

I Know You.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Know You

Courtney is my girlfriend, I give her watch for birthday.
I love her.

I did not see, offside, no goal.

I like Dragons very, very much.

HOS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars