Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College Nationals Halifax

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going Back Back To Hali Hali............. So how come there is no thread for College Nationals. They are being played at the same fields that hosted the Hyndai Cup where we beat ClanBus. I was hoping to play Capilano in the final but i guess i will have to settle for Thompson River College. Going going back back to hali hali........Could Be a double national championship for sneds

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
u will be playing Algonquin in the final...they are stacked.and TRU ain't anywhere near there level..and we (cap) wish we were there to play you to.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they have pretty much the same team they had last yr...and last year they had no problems winning. May of been different if we had beat Que and made the final to play them, but having watched them play all there games last year, they are very good. Your with Mount Royal...you guys shouldnt have much of a problem getting to the final...goodluck.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank you we have 19 first year players but 3 of them just won a canadian nationals with our men's team and the majority of the rest of our players are from the reserve team

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

obviously you never went to school so i will leave that comment alone hahahahaha go read it again lol hahahaha

First year player = freshman or first year going to the school lol muppet

"Or were all the returning players being tutored by Sneddon and thus became academically ineligible???" hmmmmmm this coming from you hahaha lol

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might just be me but when I see "hahahahaha" in a post I know the poster is an idiot and obnoxious. Grow up.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might just be me but when I see "hahahahaha" in a post I know the poster is an idiot and obnoxious. Grow up.

ooohhhhh poor bancamp "IT IS YOU" muppet . Must suck to be you and not win anything! Let me know when you win something significant. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah waaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance big baby

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

WOW ? Bandcamp you say this out of know where .....typical, can say shite but can't receive it hahahah muppet

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First year player = freshman or first year going to the school lol muppet

typically "first year players" indicate their status in terms of; freshman, sophomore.....or forget it.......

So by your logic, and I use the term loosely, one could have the entire Brazilian National team attend Rocco's School of Elevator Maintenance, field a team and be called "19 first year players"

I'm sure I speak for every British Columbian (referring to your current domicile) when I say....THANK YOU!!!!!!:bronco:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
typically "first year players" indicate their status in terms of; freshman, sophomore.....or forget it.......

So by your logic, and I use the term loosely, one could have the entire Brazilian National team attend Rocco's School of Elevator Maintenance, field a team and be called "19 first year players"

I'm sure I speak for every British Columbian (referring to your current domicile) when I say....THANK YOU!!!!!!:bronco:

Bronco,

Do you even know what college is? lol

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Bronco went straight to University, remember seeing him up on the hill, not sure if anything got done up there.

So he has no idea about college. lol

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0