Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CSA 2012 Youth Nationals

TulioMaravilha

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Day results:

U14B SU 2-2 ON (SU lost 4-2 on PKs)
U14G SF 2-0 SK

U16B SU 0-0 ON (SU won 5-4 on PKs) *** GOLD medal
U16G MU 2-0 QC

U18B CMF 2-1 QC *** BRONZE medal
U18G FFC 3-0 NS

Congratulations to all BC teams!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to all the teams who participated and in particular the gold medal winners! Just out of curiosity, how does the results this year compare to the last five or six years in terms of BC teams? I'm being VERY serious by the way. Have we had more success in the past lot of years or has it been fairly stable?

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to all the teams who participated and in particular the gold medal winners! Just out of curiosity, how does the results this year compare to the last five or six years in terms of BC teams? I'm being VERY serious by the way. Have we had more success in the past lot of years or has it been fairly stable?

Not to worry Captain, I will have something up on this in next few days.

BTW- nice youth soccer discussion given dispensation by the boss....

TulioMaravilha

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately I can't find info other than the Champions of each year.
Here's the last time BC won on each age group:

U14B 2002
U14G 2010
U16B 2008
U16G 2010
U18B 2010
U18G 2003

So it seems 2010 was an awesome year for BC (better for CMF) with 3 National Champions but that was an outlier.
Somebody more in the know, please expand.

For those interested, here's a link to an article about the SU U16 Boys victory:
Surrey United SC defeats Erin Mills in penalty kicks to claim national championship in U-16 boys | Canada Soccer

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Frank and the Surrey United boys on winning gold. Well deserved! This is a strong age group for BC.

Makes our game in a few weeks all the more interesting! :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain that word is from way back. Mids were called flanck backs, attacking fullbacks were called corner backs.
old system of 3 4 3 formation. Centre mid would drop back as soon as the other side would picks the ball in the mid area. Corner backs were actualy both D and wing attackers.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain that word is from way back. Mids were called flanck backs, attacking fullbacks were called corner backs.
old system of 3 4 3 formation. Centre mid would drop back as soon as the other side would picks the ball in the mid area. Corner backs were actualy both D and wing attackers.

Hey, wait a second. What the hell is going on here? Mr. Base suddenly pulls out a well written English post out if his ass. This reminds me of when I was living in Calgary. I was renting a house from an Asian guy named "Po". Trying to get him to do any improvements was next to impossible because of his lack of English and my lack of Mandarin. Then one day, my phone rings and it is Po, he proceeds to say in perfect English, "well Freddy, I know you are a very smart business man and would not want to miss out on a great opportunity to increase your wealth . . ." the Fcuker was trying to sell me gold coins.

Mr. Base - what the fcuk are you trying to sell us?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy you post photo looks OK for Mr Base. The day when Niel El and those old folks from BC Soccer used to play that was the soccer talk. Did you ever hear hit the ball and go for a chase. That's them days. No skill just booters used to play.
All the skill guys used to lough. We all went to tournaments just to be able to play good soccer.
They used to play like Whicaps few weeks ago. Not to say last game they did play some soccer. But they are as good as their opponant.
We do wash our ars just so you know it is cheeper than buying paper. We have job for you if you wish.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
surely we're not about to judge a 1 year old league on the basis of how teams did in attrition tournaments from one year to the next...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb, isn't that what they have done in previous years saying that our product wasn't good enough at the National tournaments over the last 10 years?

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS I hear the boys at NDSS were at it again yesterday asking one of your staff to met in the parking lot after the game. Will they ever get it? Makes me sick to say I went to that school

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS I hear the boys at NDSS were at it again yesterday asking one of your staff to met in the parking lot after the game. Will they ever get it? Makes me sick to say I went to that school

There were a few f-bombs thrown in there too for good measure.

SD 1 ND 0

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0