Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CSA hires new Womens NT coach

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats wrong with you. Kara is good looking and also a good player. She just needs better support. Quickness is the problem on our side and ball movment in less then four seconds. They hold on to the ball far to long and it coast us many turn overs. On our senior men it is the opposite. They move the ball much faster then they can think. She is a good coach, she also can talk Italian. At least board members are on her side. I still say Dale will do better then any one of them in a short time. Future can only get better. We have a Portuguise we have a Serb and we have a Scott as our coaches and now a Italian and a Brit on a girls side . Lets face it it can not get better then that. It is almost all nation coaching group in our Nacional program.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats wrong with you. Kara is good looking and also a good player. She just needs better support. Quickness is the problem on our side and ball movment in less then four seconds. They hold on to the ball far to long and it coast us many turn overs. On our senior men it is the opposite. They move the ball much faster then they can think. She is a good coach, she also can talk Italian. At least board members are on her side. I still say Dale will do better they any one of them in a short time. Future can only get better. We have a Portuguise we have a Serb and we have a Scott as our coaches and now a Italian and a Brit. Lets face it it can not get better than that. It is almost all nation coaching group in our Nacional program.

I'd hit it :wa:

But clearly she is too....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0