Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Cup Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's in Imperial? Who's in Div 1 Cup? Who's packing it in early and not playing at all?

WS Rino, Hurricanes, Van Olys, Richmond Olys, and NK are all confirmed for Imperial... I assume Serbia, Lobbans, Akal, and Cliff will join them.

How about Bingers?

I'm assuming this will be the last year of the Div 1 cup. The CAT teams are now playing Div 2 Cup, and if half the Div 1 teams next year play Imperial, that would only leave 5.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's in Imperial? Who's in Div 1 Cup? Who's packing it in early and not playing at all?

WS Rino, Hurricanes, Van Olys, Richmond Olys, and NK are all confirmed for Imperial... I assume Serbia, Lobbans, Akal, and Cliff will join them.

How about Bingers?

I'm assuming this will be the last year of the Div 1 cup. The CAT teams are now playing Div 2 Cup, and if half the Div 1 teams next year play Imperial, that would only leave 5.

Chile into imperial

colt45

Sep 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that a Div 1 side is guaranteed a spot in the quarter finals when some premier clubs are stuck in the preliminary round? It's obviously random, but it doesn't seem right.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that a Div 1 side is guaranteed a spot in the quarter finals when some premier clubs are stuck in the preliminary round? It's obviously random, but it doesn't seem right.

Actually if you check the draw carefully the top 4 premier clubs were seeded and so West Van, ICST Pegasus, SUFF and Metro-Ford all have a first round bye and a chance to advance to their respective quarter-finals if they win their round of 16 matchups. The rest of the draw is random.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primo is packing it in. God what an ignominious end to a great team. :(
What happened to you guys. i remember 2 years ago you guys had a solid team and were a contender however you started to fade at the end of the season. I heard there was some mix up between the coach and the players. your goalie left or soemthing like that.
Even last year you guys barely escaped relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0