Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart night - February

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shoc-king!

Looks like we're on an extended break until further notice. I'd be late if at all tonight so, you could consider me out as well.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in LA. 70 degrees. I will not be there. I haven't worn anything but flipflops :D since the weekend. i rescind my previous statement about not wanting to come here. I am an idiot.

I may come home on Monday of next week. I have all star saturday tickets for dunk 3 point shootout etc..

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SW, No idea what that means but i didn't.

I assume we are at the Landing this week. I shall be there around 8:36.
No fines owing by me at present.

OD, Is The Power ok after a truimphant 5th place finish?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will not be in attendance due to a first year paychology test at 8:30am the next morning.

I need my smert sleep!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to say something too, but didn't want to be that guy. Walks, I see, has no problem with it.

I'm just glad you stepped up to the plate though BD. OD and Power need to sort that shite out too. WW already said he was in so what's stopping you two? The DCS owes (almost) it's entire existence to TTP. In fact, it's the very foundation of our 'league' and most importantly our greatest asset... smallsy.

Payment Dodger, Power, sort it the fcuk out! If you don't have any stamps bring your $35 to me on Wednesday and the next time I'm invited out to Poco with the entire family to watch a hockey game and get stood up with not so much as a memo, I'll pop round to Regs' place and give it to him. That's if he hasn't already gone out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Support is good.

BTW, Bertrum don't think I haven't noticed you lurking about these pages a lot lately. You're well on your way to being voted into the DCS Supporters club at the next AGM, week from last Saturday... and I do have a nice action photo of you to use too.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Support is good.

knvb said:
BTW, Bertrum don't think I haven't noticed you lurking about these pages a lot lately. You're well on your way to being voted into the DCS Supporters club at the next AGM, week from last Saturday... and I do have a nice action photo of you to use too.

There is always room on the DCS bus.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in as well. And a question, was I correct in hearing last week that there will be no POM this month and that I will hold the plaque until March?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
OD is in as well. And a question, was I correct in hearing last week that there will be no POM this month and that I will hold the plaque until March?
Why not take a week off from the DCS so you can finally afford to pay for your TTP? Or were you waiting to hit 2,000 posts first?

Fcuking spanner........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there, but not until closer to 10 unfortunately. I think WW is coming with me, but has yet to confirm.
Dumbest post in the history of the D.C.S.
Come on SW, you can't possibly think that's the dumbest post in the history of the DCS, his earlier works were a 100 times worse.
I would say it would be either of these...
Whirlwind said:
You may be 6 inches taller?I am six inches longer:wa: O ya and by the by I Have a CHEST :wa: Not man boobs either Pectoral Muscles ha.:D
OR
Whirlwind said:
To shay Walks To Shay.....
Or maybe this effort. Which, believe it or not, was edited.

Whirlwind said:
Walks is a puffter a fcuckin charlie chufter da da da da da da da da da He thinks his is a prince but really just a fcuckin chins da da d adda da da dd a He wears womans undies and not just on sundies da d da dd ad dad ad a d da:wa: :wa: :wa: Such a fcuckin child i know well its FRIDAY....Lets get pissed:wa: :wa:
Anyway... Sorry SW you'll have to play sharzies until I get there around 10ish.

I had a good laugh the other night when I took a few throws with your arrows to see how they felt... no word of a lie all three hit 18 and no I wasn't aiming at it.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Lord .......

Still funny as hell the 2nd time around. Almost incomprehensible .... or literary works of art :rolleyes: .

Who the fcuk is Shay ??

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0