Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

deadline close

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty much all closed up now only a couple of late medicals and agreements wait.
2 big signings in my opinion were robbie keane moving back to white hart lane----good business move on spurs part minus the fact they still wont win anything.
The other is chelsea getting ricardo quersma on loan, i personally think he is an amazing talent but can he help a team that needs badly to start beating the top 4 teams, if im right im pretty sure they have lost against arsenal, liverpool (at least once), and they lost to man utd right (could have been a tie i forget)?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't quite get why Keamer left. He is finally on a team that is fighting to win the league and he chooses to leave. Why? Is it an ego thing here. You would think that as a player you would love to look back and say you were a part of a team that 'won' a premier title. That's what make players like Giggsy and Scholes so special. They get it.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah said:
I don't quite get why Keamer left.

I'd guess that he'd want to maybe see the pitch in the last 3 months of the season ?? Also, his value would be worth much less at the end of the season .... Liverpool lost a bit of money but by all accounts, cut their losses to a minimum compared to what it would be in the summer.

That's what make players like Giggsy and Scholes so special. They get it.

They get it because they've been an intricate part of United winning titles for years now. Giggsy's won the fcuker 10 times and has been an important part in each & every season since he's been 17 years old.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0