Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky:

You obviously missed the absolute fcuking cracker that he scored Friday night?

KC's like a fine wine - getting better with age.:cool:

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick it7

Are you a member of the now infamous Delta premier team? What is your take on the crap that took place last Friday night, I'm sure everyone would like to know how the Delta boys feel about the incident,

Sweeper

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick it7

Let's hope he has no association to those muckers!!! If he does then the little muppet is probably refering to the jersey number he kicked after the match!!!:mad:
I bet he won't post because;
#1) if he is an innocent member of that lot he will be too embarassed to say the truth...
#2) if he is a guilty party he will be worried about his safety...
#3) he is still gutted at the possibility of not getting into Cheers next Wednesday!!!

Guinnesscan'tstandcowardsthatkickyouandthenrunfromyou:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe he's just a guy living in Delta and can't figure out why Guinness hates him for no reason.

When I kick you tonight be sure to remind me to tell you why. :rolleyes:

Welcome Kickit7 Unless you are a shirt stomp'n Muppet.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sausage

Stop with the empty promises...
BTW, aren't you from Delta??? is there some sort of connection here??? :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fines

Anyone who knows me will know the source of this info....

I heard there were major fines coming out form this debacle.

Team fines as well as player fines...

Anyone know the exact figures?

Is this the way it should be handled? Or should these players just be suspended for a lengthy period of time.

Thoughts?

Zaurrini

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fines

I don't know how effective they are. If you really want to make a point I think there need to be suspensions.

I know that nothing feels worse than taking a red card and watching a game or two. I also think that maybe that team needs to be given a loss for that game.

I know if my team didn't make the BCs because I acted like an infantile little ccok I might think twice about it the next time. I also know that if I did it twice my team would think twice about how much they wanted me to play on their team.
I've been stupid enough to hurt my team with a red card before. I know things happen and not all red cards fall into that category but you can't help the team if you aren't playing!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspensions

If the identity of the players can be 100% confirmed, of course there should be a corresponding suspension. This behavior ranks right up there with the worst dissent cases...at the very least.

Typically, if said player attends the hearing, the league will give a minimum of 4 games, and $50.00. That said, we had two dummies last year (one red for dissent, and another actually mooned a ref) who chose to skip their hearings. The dissent guy got $80.00 plus 8 games, and the Mooner got $50.00 and a full year!

Keep in mind, the dissent card was this player's second red of the season...otherwise it would have been $50.00.

Zaurrini: what are the ballpark figures you've heard?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow

If thats true, the league is making a point.

Do the players have to pay the fines before they can play again?

Also, if for some reason any of these players are selected to the all-star team they should not be allowed to play. Play the boys who show both skill and at least a little class.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored that's just stupid. You simply can't take away points from a "team" because a few of them are classless idiots. If that were the case Sid and the boys would be relegated out of soccer.

Fines are acceptable. Once the team get one it's up to the coach or whomever to sort their own shite out internally. I don't feel you can punish a team on the pitch for there stupid, immature actions off the pitch. (or it's surrounding areas) There were no Red card handed out to my knowledge there for no suspensions.

These fines, if they are true sound like a big enough kick in the balls for any idiot to get the picture. I do agree they should not be able to play until the fcukers pay in full.

Just one plonkers thoughts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow indeed!

That is truly significant! Given what happened, how can anyone argue with that? I wonder if there was a suspension too...hope so.

The FVSL discipline committee is usually in charge of these, but I suspect a fine that substantial came down straight from Rob Brown. I don't know if they will post the fines and suspensions on the discipline page or not. They probably should, just to send a message.

I have to say- this is progressive for the league. Well done!

KNVB: suspensions can still be handed out to players for incidents occurring directly after the match. Our Mooner did his act after the teams had shaken hands. I didn't fight the suspension...I thought it was justified, coupled with the fact that the dummy didn't have the brains or courage to show his face at the hearing. We had another incident this year involving racist remarks directed to one of our players, and his mom. No cards were handed out at the time, but the league reviewed the issue, met with the ref, and issued a $50.00 fine plus a 4 game suspension. So, that said, I think suspensions should still be considered, but agree that you can't take points away from the team. The suspensions will probably hurt enough.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No red cards

Although there were no red cards, there were two off-field officials watching the ref for Fifa Intl' certification.

I believe they had something to do with it...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

We played a game once where the game was over. The ref decided to call it an abandoned game becasue of a fan and the game that was a tie was called a loss.

If a team is responsible for their fans actions they should also be responsible for their own. Especially that closely following a game. I think that the team needs to feel the punishement, money usually doesn't do it, suspensions or loss of points do.

knvbisbeingkindatoughonme

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Bored that's just stupid. You simply can't take away points from a "team" because a few of them are classless idiots. If that were the case Sid and the boys would be relegated out of soccer.

Metro boy, use your fukcing head before you start slagging an entire team as you just did. How many times have you watched ALU play this year?

Get some class of your own sunny boy. A little skill wouldn't hurt either.

Jack is Back.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snowmans 2 cents

I know I am probably repeating more than a few posts here regarding the incodent , but I have to say my opinion . I think that if the story told to me is correct that the punishment has to be harsher , but also include financial punishment to both team and individuals . Prohibitation of playing priveledges to the individuals , but now , moreover to their innocent team-mates . I think that only the last will have any real impact on their future moronic escapades . Punish their mates too !

"classless" : a society where everyone is equal ...

That word is too nice for these idiots . :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0