Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Dfc Rovers Cup Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see... I have answered my own question through my powers of observation. Indead, (depending on the draw) I will perhapse be on the good field for an away game.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
someone please get tid of this bullshite thread, as the rovers showed their true colors yesterday against a much better huricanes squad. late tackles were again plentiful, and there really should of been more cards givin out. (when are the refs going to start protecting the players rather than their own egos????) very classy display by the canes yesterday, not running up the score and absolutely dominating the ball control. can't wait for the finals NDFC vs. HURRICANES.......... nobody even cares about the titans vs. aldergrove TOILET BOWL :D .

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls... how do you come up with this tripe?

I was at this one, and you are way off base about the ref. He's one of the top ref's in the province, he's a premier ref, and was given this game to do because of the Cane history of beaking at the officials as well as what happened in the Tigers game the week before. It showed within the first 15 minutes when #12 (sweeper) complained to him and he gave the wank a yellow. He was in great position to call everything the whole game. Martin runs his bag off, and keeps heads cool the whole time by talking to the players.

The Canes deserved the win, but the game looked pretty 60 / 40 to me. DFC was very unlucky not to get 1 or 2, and the canes maybe could have got one more. There was good play from both sides in this one. But the Canes are famous for tooting thier own horn when it shouldn't be tooted.

The Rovers were the more aggresive tacklers, but it wasn't overly nasty, and Martin caught absolutely everything. I thought dished out the appropriate cards... the one on JTL was a little harsh though. I thought that was a weak card. Both teams tried milking a few dives, and Martin didn't fall for any of it.

There should be NO balking about the official in this one, he was great, and it shows why he's almost strictly a Premier official.

As for being classy and not running up the score, and dominating ball???.... again more horn tooting.... they did no such thing, they didn't hold back at all in trying to score, they also didn't dominate the ball. And they were chirpy.... not as much as they can be, but still too much. Stupid too, because they are a good club.

JMO

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which jersey numbers go with the TTP alias's

Hurricane Power =

08-star =

and anyone else?

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did not come out here and "toot" our own horn buddy. Walls is the one who came out here and said we dominated the game, and we were classy for not running up the score. I have no clue how you have come to the conclusion that we were "tooting" our own horns. I admit they did have chances, but by no means did they deserve to win.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please move discussions about the hurricanes/DFC game to the president's cup banter thread.

This one is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0