Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Dfc Rovers Cup Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this next post is intitled "SECOND"...

this place is to funny.....this little forum is devoted to some div 3 team thats doing okay right now saying how they are going to win the cup...i dont understand..you guys may be a pretty good little squad with all your new singings and such...but you guys are in for your two tuffest games of the year..gotta play hurricanes..then either NDFC or the stars or something...so let me get this straight..you guys compete against div 3 teams all year come second (which for everyone reading is not first,it comes right after,,,or i guess i could have just said not the best,,sorry for the explanation)..and consider yourselves a "good" team cause youve beat some teams.....clap..clap... another thing i find funny is you guys poke fun at another teams coach for comming to watch one of your games when you had like 11 guys watching the hurricanes game....and how far did you all drive to watch it???and so not to miss opening kick off you all got subway to go....if your not worried who you have to play (cause your so dope)why cheer for the whalley team?????.....i never cheer for any team cause it doent fuc*ing matter who we play.....but maybe..just maybe.. a hint of fear ran thorugh your blood when the ref blew the end of the game..bet you didnt even sleep that night huh...am i right...am i.....ive seen you guys play before..so let me ask you a question (no malace involved here)Can you run for 90min..90 not 65 or 70 i mean start to stop no stopping 90min...???? now look around amongst you DFC... how many???????honesty....ya pretty shitty huh....dont spout off about all this shi*t talking your doing cause pretty much these are the facts
#1-
#2-you came 2nd..(reason i could not put this as #1 cause this is where they are in their league, just wanted to show everyone about what comming second looks like)at least when surrey were on their cup run they had some shite to talk about cause they won their league..

should i even give another reason or is that good enough...okay good enough...anyways im comming down off my high so ill leave it at this...talking shi*t doent put a "w" in your win department..so prove it....thats pretty much all you can do......out

ps...i guess i never really made fun of anyone my bad... so sheep fu*k you you stink at soccer..your team stinks....and ya..... pretty much.... you just stink.....out

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
....thats pretty much all you can do......out

ps...i guess i never really made fun of anyone my bad... so sheep fu*k you you stink at soccer..your team stinks....and ya..... pretty much.... you just stink.....out

If no means NO, shouldn't out mean OUT? :rolleyes:

Such hostility Dopey :(

JTL ... The league should reschedule it, they've let other teams wait up to 3 weeks to get cup round in... not to mention stiffing you guys with 2 back to back cup games within 3 days. Too bad I wasn't signed with you... Then the Canes would be in trouble!! :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree the rovers deserve to get the game rescheduled. its the leagues fault the cup is this far behind and now they want to punish the rovers because they have finally got it together. In my opinion its a joke if they don't change it. I was hoping the rovers would beat up the hurricanes a bit before we had to play them. i have watched some of those late tackles and whether they win or lose somebody off the other team is going home limping

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:

this place is to funny.....this little forum is devoted to some div 3 team thats doing okay right now saying how they are going to win the cup...i dont understand..you guys may be a pretty good little squad with all your new singings and such...but

won't quote the whole thing but i highly suggest reading it. PISS TAKE OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!
hope that one will finally put things into perspective for you plugs.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
won't quote the whole thing but i highly suggest reading it. PISS TAKE OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!

wow it sure doesn't take much to be piss take of the century in this forum. A few you sucks and some harsh words from a guy who hasn't played in who knows how long because of injury and that takes the cake??? Not so good!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
wow it sure doesn't take much to be piss take of the century in this forum. A few you sucks and some harsh words from a guy who hasn't played in who knows how long because of injury and that takes the cake??? Not so good!!!

take it easy pal. he's got brittle bone syndrome cause he's lactose intollerant. but when he is healthy enough he's one hell of a player. at least he's got the balls to continuousely get on the pitch every time he heals(even if he just gets hurt again). if you don't think that was a good take you must be from POODNEY :D

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Props to Dopeashell!!! Way to wrap it up!!!! I got some "hippy lettuce" for you to get back up on your high :p

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am on the band wagon Dopeashell!! Nuff said, and I for one, won't be seen on this BS thread no mo. See you at the park.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:

Originally Posted by dopeashell

this place is to funny.....this little forum is devoted to some div 3 team thats doing okay right now saying how they are going to win the cup...i dont understand..you guys may be a pretty good little squad with all your new singings and such...but

I don't get it :confused: is it just me, or was this a fairly lame piss take? Sounded more like a rant...

That was pathetically incomprensible! I had to re-read it several times just to try and understand it... it gave me a pain in the heed!

As for puting things in perspective... how about where YOU play... should premier players come on to your thread and ridicule you, should profesionals come onto the premier site and slag them?

Yup... it's all in perspective.... you mean nothing in the whole scheme of things... now I understand!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:

to be honest im playing now and i got nothing to prove to you bud..but incase you wanted me to i have a dvd collection comming out in the summer ...all shite aside my last post wasnt ment to be slanderish at all thats just how i think when im high....thats it..plus i like to stir the pot...out

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
...all shite aside my last post wasnt ment to be slanderish at all thats just how i think when im high....thats it..plus i like to stir the pot...out

me too... !!

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were flexible as we don't want a team to have to play if they can't get the majority of their guys out...We told the league we'd be willing to move the game to Tuesday night at Bear Creek if the Rovers were interested, but they said they had worked out their Saturday issues and preferred to play it then...We will now play either the Coyotes or Clones on the Tues in the makeup game...As much as we want to win the Cup, our #1 priority is our division as we do not want to end up wasting another year in Div 2 next year.

bulljive said:
I have to agree the rovers deserve to get the game rescheduled. its the leagues fault the cup is this far behind and now they want to punish the rovers because they have finally got it together. In my opinion its a joke if they don't change it. I was hoping the rovers would beat up the hurricanes a bit before we had to play them. i have watched some of those late tackles and whether they win or lose somebody off the other team is going home limping

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
...As much as we want to win the Cup, our #1 priority is our division as we do not want to end up wasting another year in Div 2 next year.

i agree 100%..im sick of this ass soccer thats played..i wouldnt waste another year playing against such bad talented teams...the promotion is number one fore sure anything else is okay by me....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I don't get it :confused: is it just me, or was this a fairly lame piss take? Sounded more like a rant...

!

anyone who says the word lame in their piss take is a fcukin fag!!!!!!
LET ME GUESS.............YOUR FROM DEWDNEY< RIGHT!!!!! :wa: :wa: :D

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
We were flexible as we don't want a team to have to play if they can't get the majority of their guys out...We told the league we'd be willing to move the game to Tuesday night at Bear Creek if the Rovers were interested, but they said they had worked out their Saturday issues and preferred to play it then...We will now play either the Coyotes or Clones on the Tues in the makeup game...As much as we want to win the Cup, our #1 priority is our division as we do not want to end up wasting another year in Div 2 next year.

Was at the DFC game today and they were terrible. Weak in the back, terrible up front and lazy in the midfield. I know a few guys on the team and they said they will only have 8, maybe 9 for next weeks cup game. Could be a blowout.
Side note - DFC goalie received 12 stitches after sliding at Old Hammond onto a piece of glass. Now they won't have a goalie for next week either. Tough luck.

Georgies on.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
anyone who says the word lame in their piss take is a fcukin fag!!!!!!
LET ME GUESS.............YOUR FROM DEWDNEY< RIGHT!!!!! :wa: :wa: :D

that's just lame.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
WAY TO MUCH div 3 DFC talk......is there a thumbs down icon anywhere :confused:

Franchise... that's about the dumbest thing you've ever cum up with.... put your brain into gear before engaging yer yap..... check the title of this thread.

What-a-maroon!! :rolleyes:

By the way .... I find there is FAR too much pissing on other people on this web site... tone it down a bit guys :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0