Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid effort again

Well we won 3-1 as I can see how you could make that mistake. I'm afraid Gnu had one to many beerz. By the way post game drinks were a good time. Good music too.

Tim I'll have you know the Alouette team thinks you should get 5 games at least.?? 3 max I say. Didn't see what you did but the opposing teams chin showed enough. Nice to see you're back!

Well done today guys down a man and shutting down the forward progress. We clogged up a lot I thought. Beating Alouette's goalie is not an easy task.

Gnu good saves when you needed to and overall it feels good to win. Millhouse get on that Superbowl pool, I'm in for sure!

How did poco do this weekend?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE TIMMY Y AND THE BIG WIN

Well done boys,it's nice to see someone playing nice football.
Hey Balsa,who scored today and please explain what my main man Timmy did!I don't care what they say Timmy,the guy must have had it coming to him.Anyways well done delta,the boys are on a roll!

Coach:rolleyes:

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: First week back

Originally posted by coach

I would rather lose than play thump it up the park football,for christs sakes lads lets start knocking the ball around!
coachwhofeelsthattoomanyladsneedtowakeup.

"Thumpety, thump, thump, thumpety, thump, thump......"

That's the Highlanders theme song. Why not thump it up the field when we've got McGill lighting it up with his scoring prowess. I'm sure the Rangers will sort it out and "I pity the fools..." who are on the receiving end.

With regard to our game, it was a complete team effort. We had an especially strong line-up due to my absence (UNFAIRLY suspended!) and the team responded well. Strong contributions throughout the line-up. Controversy surrounded the coaching decisions during the day and I'll be pleased to return to the pitch so that I too can complain about sideline selections.

Tim's act was unfortunate (back heel to the face...ouch!) and the result of a number of late tackles by the Alouette team. He did not try to defend it however and realized it was wrong. I think that's what he said but I may be confusing his words with Gordon Campbell's. Good work Highlanders. We appear ready for our annual second half charge.

Oscar the coach

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach

Balsa,who scored today and please explain what my main man Timmy did!

Timmy reacted with his emotions not his head. He was a victim of some bad tackles and made a poor decision. He "mistakenly" clipped #13 in the chops with his foot. Should get two games.

The shocking part was that #13 got up and ran 15 yards across the field and knifed him in the back. No card was given to him. Pretty bad choice by the ref.

Big Mac scored another pair and Clayton got a spotter to secure the win.

Coach read your PM and get back to me.

coach,balsaislookingforsomeplayingtime.youhaveany?;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
I'm slamming CartDriver. :mad: :rolleyes:

CD:
What part of the :rolleyes: didn't you understand?
I simply was pointing out the fact that the Highlanders were poised to move into second a lot quicker than I thought you knew is all from my review of the standings.
Can't take the piss?
Wah.
Why is it if someone has a go at you (hence my Einstein quip) you have a go at my whole team?
Oh and by the way, the "Sand-bagging Premier side shite" is killing me.
I've never heard it before and it really offends me. :rolleyes:
Again, please note the :rolleyes:.
And buddy, at least we're still out here playing the game unlike others who yap from their mouse.
Sorry, who do you play for again?

Anyhow, good to see the Highlanders continuing their good form.
One man down too - nice.
Looking good for the Pak boys. :cool:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trouble in Paradise

RF,

C'mon here and let me give ya' a wee hug. Is my little lamb feelin’ all right this morning? Quite frankly, I think you have more important issues to attend to.

You see, I've notified the FVSL that Kurt and Jacko should be selected for the random urine test this week. Please call-in the Rangers' dream team, legal counsel after Saturday night's performance...once their finished with Gordo....and Marshall.....and...well, you get the picture.

With these Carnival-esque celebrations in the face of your poor result, I question your team’s commitment going forward. Something must be done! I'm a shareholder, you know?

My body is my temple,

Buckfast

PS - Can you call JB on his mobile and tell him to get tae fcuk out of my hoose. I can't finish my hoovering.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More important issues?
Nothing is more important to me. ;)

A little cranky this morning?
Maybe so, therefore I apologize.
And yes, I could use a hug.
But gie us a fcuking breck.
I give a guy a hard time about his post, in jest, and wanking off begins about how our only goal is to go undefeated therefore we go in Div. 1?
That's like McGill and I laughing about the "World Cup" comment.
Like it's his World Cup.
I've beaten that lad just as many times as he's beat me.
And yes, that's a lot of matches people.
Do you all seriously believe that's why we're in Div. 1?
Yeah, when you go whatever the fcuk it was 12-0 or something, well yes, then it becomes a goal because you might actually pull it off.

I truly belive our lead this year is not because of us sand bagging, it's because everyone else hasn't been consistent.
At the top level anyway.
Results like our recent matches against the Highlanders and Langley SHOULD have happened more often.
Hell, if it wasn't for a certain overweight striker against PoCo :D THAT game was in jeopardy.
It's like the Pakenham Cup bullshit that people pulled on us.
Yes, we get slammed for beating Townsend Park insted of PoCo who TP beat.
Yeah, it's our fault and we don't deserve it because they shite the bed.

The reason we play in Div. 1 is because we feel challenged and it's a bit more laid back then Premier so players like myself get PT.
And don't pull the fcuking 2nd place motivation bullshit on me.
When we met the Highlanders the first time round, fcuking rights they thought they could challenge and rightly so.
Don't fcuking tell me they were rolling over and accepting 2nd place at that point.
I don't buy it.

Sorry, who do you play for again Bucky? ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant sense of crack!

As you're such a wise man, I assumed I wouldn't have to point this out. Obviously one can be considered wise, regardless of defintion, because that person is a coffin dodger.

Quite frankly, I could give a flying fcuk about what some wanker who drives a cart has to say about Formaldehyde FC. I was merely using this as a segway to advise you of Saturday night's festivities.

Next time, I'll use a shed load of fcukin' happy faces. :D :D :D

Missing you,

Buckfast

PS - You still haven't called JB. I need to get my bloody chores down. Thanks.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sincere apology

My good man Buckfast Tonic "Whine": ;)

I'll be in touch with JB when I see him.
You see him more than I do unfortunately. :D
His absence has almost been conspicuous.
The guy drops his pain killers more than he drops by the training ground or on game days.
I'd refer to him by his TTP name but that is also "conspicuous".

I do know what your intentions were on your post but decided to rant rather than match your wit.

So sorry and begging for forgiveness my hun brotha,

RF

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My take....Us 3 - Them 1

First let me say, Pitt Meadows Athletic Park is the largest complex I have seen that has shite all for change rooms, what a travesty.

The game was very physical from the start. AU took it to us for the first 15-20 min and were rewarded with a goal. Their goal seemed to wake us up and we replied with a nice goal (diving header Arksey to McGill), of our own not long after. The referees calls were a bit of a guessing game at times in such a physical game. Referee tossed someone from their sideline for yapping.

I felt we were in control from start to finish in the second half. We went ahead about 10 min into the half, McGill with his 9th in last 8 games. After we went down to 10 men, they created very litte in the way of quality chances. A dubious penalty for us sealed the deal, PK Clayton.

With regards to the red card, it was completely deserved and I'm sure he will get 3 games. The player that received the mule kick, inadvertently, to the chops then chased the player, dove and tackled the player from behind. This was in full view of the referee. After order was restored their player did not receive either a red or yellow card for that retaliation, how is this possible? I would sure like to read the referees report on that one:confused:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overheard in the NAP changeroom....

Scene: 10:15pm, on a cold, rainy night, in a Slurrey park changeroom........

RF: "But, Coach, he slagged us. Aren't you going to do anything?"

Coach: "C'mon old guy, he is only jealous. Why just look at the way we look in our new SFC tighty whiteys, of course he is jealous!"

RF: "Yeh, these tighty's are nice, but why did you give me a small again? You read his post, he slagged the name we have built for years"

Coach: "Easy there fella, it's only TTP. Besides, we are just here to have fun, drink beer, and go for the dream season. Now let's have a lookie again to see how those fit!"

RF: "OK, but really, he does bug me......so much so, that I will say I don't care, but then I'll write a long reply just to defend our franchise"

Coach: "Yep, I raised you boys well. Take everything personally, but let nothing tarnish our legacy! Now c'mon boyz, who's got the silver polish.....that damn Pak Cup needs cleaning again...who's turn is it?!"

Scene ends: 1:00am.......Enter the parks guy: "C'mon Kenny, you guys have been here too long again. I have never seen so many guys have so much fun in a change room together before!"

CDwaitingfornextslagfromsomeoneelsewhotakeseverythingaspersonalasmightyRangers:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely inaccurate post.

By 10:15pm, coach is pissed and slurring. By 10:16pm, he has disappeared without a trace. A fcuking Houdini act if I've ever seen one.;)

Coach, note the ;) .

Glasshouse,

Dude.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Cartdriver
CDwaitingfornextslagfromsomeoneelsewhotakeseverythingaspersonalasmightyRangers:p

Again, this coming from the guy who starts slamming sides when a jest on him only is taken personally.

Unlucky Einstein.

You still haven't answered my question.
Mind you good attempt with your comic attempt detour.
I'll repeat Einstein:
Who exactly do you play for?
You don't mind bearing your soul on here do you?
I love lurkers like you who comment from the cheap seats.

I'd like to tell you to keep your head up but I doubt I'll see you on the pitch.

Oh, and the fat jokes are great.
Those hurt me too - just look at my title. :rolleyes:
Again, note the :rolleyes:.
However, some would take it personally but why would they?
It's just a piss-take really.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF: "Yeh, these tighty's are nice, but why did you give me a small again? You read his post, he slagged the name we have built for years"
Let's be serious for a moment... Coach has been around a long, long time do you honestly think he would buy Rangerforever small knickers? It's a simple case of hungry bum. ;)
CDwaitingfornextslagfromsomeoneelsewhotakeseverythingaspe
rsonalasmightyRangers
Coming from a guy who runs a goalie in co-ed soccer. Try hard dip-shite.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gotta understand...the SFC white shorts, even in extra large, are ball-huggers (or in your case, teeny-weeney bean squeezers). Just throwing this out here (and my apologies in advance for the visual), but I'm guessing that on Rangerforever, those shorts bear an uncanny resemblance to sumo garb.:eek:

Ranger, note the :eek:.

Glasshouse,

Dude.

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the tighty's hit a chord!

Dear RF: As you'll note, my post created some quality piss-taking from others.....exactly what this site was meant to do. With the "knickers in a twist" posts many guys (not you!:rolleyes: ) on here write when someone slags them, at least things roll off me and I don't take this whole thing called life as serious as you. BTW, I played for your mighty SFC club years ago, and once an injury occured that wouldn't let me play f/t, I turned to coaching. So you can find me on the pitch still in touch with the game.....and playing indoor to get my jollies! Oh yeah, KNVB, you keep bringing up being "run" when you were in the pipes for co-ed last summer. Why? I wouldn't keep bringing it up if I were you as I think you went down a few times that game.....mine was the lightest hit, the other two by our 95 pound girls were much harder. I am so sorry the pain still lingers, I'll talk to the girls for next summer:p

CDthinksRFsoundsjustlikeBarbaraWalterswithhisprobingquestions:D
:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you went down a few times that game.....mine was the lightest hit, the other two by our 95 pound girls were much harder.
You're right those girls were much harder than your flabby arse. Momentum must be a bitch on you when you get that much flab rolling all at once. Ask RF, he started off doing a doggy 9 years ago and hasn't stopped since. (and not a real dog you sick prick.)
As you'll note, my post created some quality piss-taking from others.....exactly what this site was meant to do.
None of which, BTW, are on topic...

kick_it7

Mar 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB, why can't you lay off them fat flabby momentum comments. If it wasn't for that momentum, I am pretty sure there would be times that I might just start running backwards. Hey and lets be honest, if soccer gods wanted us less than svelt guys to run, then he should have never given us fast strikers. The way I see it my speed challenges the skill of Canadian soccer. Either you pass it to me or it ain't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0