Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just not feeling the love and comrodery right now that this site is supposed to bring out.

RF, Coach and Cartdriver you should all just have a hug. Or maybe RF will take you all out for sushi.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!

Can't we all just get along.

Cart it may be time to lay off the banter as most can't handle the goodtimes. KNVB suck it up headcase. RF no worries my friend its all good. Coach its so much better in here when you don't post.

I'm tired of this. Good practise tonight boys. Friday fog should be fun.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
half volleyo

It's great to see your such a loyal Highlandler.I mean you've been there so long and all.One question Arnold Palmer,where are you and your pogo stick going next year?Heres a clue kanga,pick a team or club and stick with it Billie no mates.

where will he go next?:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you find out please let me know. I would like to find out what it is exactly I'm to 'suck up'...

Headcase

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! After being banned from this website (suspension by coach) I come back to discover a whole lot of tension. After pondering the issues for a considerable amount of time (2-3 minutes) I have became intrigued by Cartdriver's arguments. Gnu, Balsa, Milhouse don't you think the Rangers should be playing premier?

Oscar the muckraker...

P.S. Kudos to Sean McGill who's diving header goal against Alouette defied the laws of physics and left the field in need of repair. (Beauty goal!)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oscar how are ya.

I solute you guys and your big win last weekend,and on the Pak cup thread tonight,I called a big upset for you guys.
It was so nice to come home from training and see that swell young lad volleyo post such a remarkable post.

Time to throw the Po Co game this weekend.
coach :rolleyes:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey and his sidekicks

Yeah I've been known to play for a different team every year...this is true. Then again I used to play for SFC and realized what a bunch of losers you have running the organization. Big egos! Highlanders have given me the grace I needed for practices and games and I'm thankful for that. Loyalty will be sticking with them. SFC cry in their soup about everything. At least 3-4 years ago when I played over there. My beef has always been the fat guy and his sidekicks, not so much the Rangers. Politics on the Surrey border is a joke and so is your ranting and raving in the Langley game Coach. Sad, but true. Nevertheless, frustration builds when things aren't exactly going right. Highlanders have been there this year as well.

KNVB I don't even remember you so whatever.

Mc Gill, did you ever know that your my hero...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
volley o

You just don't get it do ya.
I could give a flying fcuck what you think of our club.
The point is most highlanders have been their and deserve to get respect.
Most of the guys on your team and our team are very good friends,and then they get some fly by night flake like you.
It was nice to see you at our last game against you guys,for a guy who did a whole lot of talking during the week.
You were fcucking invisible,oh yeah,that's right you never showed up!
Keep scouting our games big man,keep scouting. :eek:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S.

KNVB how did you get invloved....Are you slumming from the Vancouver Prem Thread??

Good to see you spread your wings though. By the way when is the next Track night. I think you and I get to drink this time. Maybe the Captain and Parkhead can drive. :D

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flake and Bake

Call it as you see fit coach, I'm gonna stop right here and call it a week. The slagging is exciting and all, but I'm tiring of it. I work evenings/nights is your answer of not being at that particular game. Missed a good one I know. I understand guys on both teams are close friends. I would also hope that TTP wouldn't effect such tight relationships.

So I'm calling a truce if your good with that.

Invisible flake :bronco:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, what fun!

Wow, "flakes", "fly by nights", "Van prem slummer", "sucking up"......you go watch one night of Fresh Prince reruns instead of logging on here and look at some of the things that pop up;)

HV....keep being invisible. You have scored a few of the beauties in the FV this year. Tough to do for a man unseen.

Coach...time to let things roll off a bit. It is called TTP, not TACESPIYD (Take a crap everytime someone pisses in your direction). You know guys are laughing their arses off when you get cranked up after every crybaby reply from you:D

KNVB....Slummer in this thread from premier and then also playing co-ed for kicks?? Says a lot right there. But the first co-ed summer game, I'll bring the burgers, you bring the Sleeman's....

RF....I love you big guy. I say you, me, and the above fellas get together at the NBI for a few wet ones some night...and maybe a few drinks:D

Kick_it7....Are you the DAWG I think you are?? If that's you, are we playing golf, drinking, and then trying to play soccer again at the Penticton tourny this summer? Razor asked us and HV back if Delta doesn't go.

Milli, Oscar, Balsa (and other DMH's).....just having fun boys. Glad to see you're having FUN with it too:cool:

CDlikestheflurryofpostsherelatelyasKNVBadmittedotherthreadsareslow:D :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB is a cnut and doesn't add anything to the thread. He should fcuk right off.

Back on topic...

Fcuk off, cnut!:mad:

(KNVB, please note the :mad: .)

Glasshouse,

Dude.;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cart man

Maybe you should stick to posting in a thread you know alot about.
I believe that thread is the Metro Womens Soccer Thread!
Your advice for all of us who play in this division is tiresome,maybe if you actually played against us someone would take you for real.
Like I said, stick to Womens soccer Cart,It really is your calling.
Or better yet,come out and play so we can all see your special calling in life.
Maybe then you could talk about my team,and really understand what goes on out there :eek:

coachwhoistiredofexpertsanalyzinghisteam.

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhh, okay....

Good one Coach. "I know you are but what am I" posts really are quality.

BTW, I can guarantee I have more knowledge/experience/background/etc in the game than you have or probably ever will have.

CDlaughswhensmallmansyndromerearsit'suglyhead:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes you may!

Sorry cartman,I did'nt know that I was talking to Tony Waiters.
Please oh wise man,share your great experience and background
with us all.
I mean this is a real treat to have such a great scholar of the game gracing our presence.
Please do share your great background and experience?
Really we all want to know.

I just can't wait for cart mans
knowledge of the game
to be heard.:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangerforever

Originally posted by Balsa
Big man can you feel the love blooming....... Ah spring is in the air. :rolleyes:

Too bad it'll never be in my vertical. ;)

Balsa, ever much the voice of reason, my calm tempered man.
I've called FTD and sent of a dozen white roses to JO for Thursday night.
Balsa, a man of grace and taste, skill to thrill, with howitzer like strikes, all while carrying a couple of additional jolly pounds.
No wonder I like your style. :D

PS - I forgot to get back to you: The meeting went very well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0