Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Till we meet again! And HI!

A thoroughly deserved victory saw the Lomas carry most of the play but lack the killer instinct in the final third to put the result beyond doubt.

After putting up with this crap for a year hear I go.....

Dazza I gotta say..... what game were you watching while you sitting on the ground consistently looking to the ref for some colour? The only play you carried was the water bottles off the field at the end of the game and the twenty goal kicks you had after repeatedly going into the bush to retreive them. After a early xmas gift at the top of the 18 you never sniffed the net the rest of the game. The Brewmasters consistently were coming up and into your "18". We should have three starters back for next weekend....till round 2 when I'll predict 4-0...and it won't be the Lomas on top!!

Madman

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
almost madman

your heart is in the right place but the post is completely incoherent. let me sum up on your behalf:

the lomas are plumbers, they always think they 'carried all the play', dazza always moans at the ref 'cause he can't handle being tackled, they have the best clubhouse in town, a storied history filled with mermaids, beautiful kit, a brand new pitch too good to ruin so have returned to the great equalizer, mcbride. i'm sure there's more. dazza, anything to add?

yoursindiv2football

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

Madman,

Quote:

"The Brewmasters consistently were coming up and into your "18". We should have three starters back for next weekend"

You have to put the ball in the net. There are no prizes for consistently (which is a total laugh by the way) coming up and into the 18. I don't give a flying fcuk about what starters you have back this coming weekend, we're talking about last weekend here.

Bandcamp,

You're hilarious and sad. Get over the fact that you are now in Div 2 and we won the battle to stay up last year. I'm getting tired of all of your sour grapes whinging.

Concentrate on trying to get some more wins in 2B.

daz:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Madman,
Let's face it you didn't even get a good shot off the whole game, the only thing your players were doing in the 18 was sun bathing only it was cloudy which just shows how stupid your team really is. I thought it was fairly even with both teams having moments, 0-0 would have been a kinder result, but hell we lost to Norvan 2-0 and 0-0 was a better indication of the game so quit crying :( :( and step up, bottom line Lomas 1 - Hagars 0:wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Bandcamp,

You are in div. 2 and are 1 - 1 - 1 you suck. Even shitty City is smoking div. 2 , PGR stink:D :knvb: :knvb: :bronco:

Cheers
Lawts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0