Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 motw week 18

what is your MOTW

• Knights v WRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YG's v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo v Nomads

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marga v BCU

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yotes v Inter

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • SNOW takes all

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa, you go away for a couple of days and the MOTW has gotten ugly. I think the 18 hour time change has made Arthur a wee squirmish, and I can't wait to see this pent up anger in his game next year!

Stallion informs me that Peace Arch will be opening the changerooms for us, a kind gracious gesture usually not bestowed on visitors to Langley.

Looking forward to the tilt, might even bring bagels!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns 0-2 Stolo :eek:
This result might cost the Young Guns a provincial spot, 4th place and any team other than us win the cup and 4th isn't good enough.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then again their last 3 games are Nomads, Marga, and BC Utd and should win 2 of those, and the Dynamo play us, and Coyotes. Little bit tougher for the Dynamo.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights 3 - wru 7 ?!?!? in maple ridge too ?!!? wow. tbl, have you guys just packed it in for the remainder of the season now ?!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights 3 - wru 7 ?!?!? in maple ridge too ?!!? wow. tbl, have you guys just packed it in for the remainder of the season now ?!

ya something like that. Mid pack team with no threat at promotion or any chance of relegation out of both cups have little motivation to go out and play in the snow/rain with 7 call ups. Next weekend will be fun

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2-2 Coyotes

What a game! First half we started out slow, and they score early on. They then keep playing around us like we wasn't even there and somehow we get a goal off a great strike. They then made it 2-1 just before the half on a goal pretty similar to the first one. 2-1 at half, then maybe 10 mins into the 2nd we get a straight red, and imo it was a bit soft, hard tackle get in each others face, our player pushes him and gets a red while the other guy gets a yellow. That somehow seemed to wake us up and we started playing, they stopped passing around and started taking stupid 30 yard shots that were never gonna go in for them. We knew if we kept going then we would get another chance and we did and we took it 2-2 with maybe 15 or so mins left. we had another couple good chances after that to score and maybe shoulda on one for sure but oh well a point is enough. I think in the first half they had more chances and better ones, in the second half they had more shots but we had better scoring chances. Now to concentrate on Pres cup, Provincials, and see how Bradner goes for us.

Inter set for a 2nd straight unbeaten league season
AND CHAMPIONS :bronco:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game last night mb10. we played well with only 12 guys...we came out flying just like mb10 said and were rewarded with a nice goal early. we kept majority of the possession all game but didn't really create too much offense in the second half....we were unlucky to be up only one at half. maybe 3-1 would have been fair and maybe inter would have been done but it wasnt that way. they never gave up. they played the counter attack game with some creativity in the final third. that first goal you guys scored was a very nice volley, shouldn't even have happened but slightest mistake by our defender and they made us pay. however, my defenders did an awesome job in the first half marking mb10 n aj. im surprised dan finished the game on the park :rolleyes:...we got under his skin and just ****ed with him and closed him down very quick. he was very frustrated....too bad we didn't do that in the second half. that red was a big turning point, it just made inter more hungry for that second goal it seemed like. anyways we get a point even though we could have gotten all 3...and with the nomads beating the dynamo last night :D, moves us closer to that promo spot and a provincial spot.

inter didn't look as strong as they were in our first game. defensively they need to get better. we scored two, not saying we should have had tons but if inter play the way they played last night i cant see them winning provincials. thats my honest opinion, i dont know if they were missing guys or the guys that transferred up to the prem team were defenders....good luck in the rest of your games, hopefully we get to play you guys once more this year, last night was very fun and exciting. hopefully in a cup final....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter didn't look as strong as they were in our first game. defensively they need to get better. we scored two, not saying we should have had tons but if inter play the way they played last night i cant see them winning provincials. thats my honest opinion, i dont know if they were missing guys or the guys that transferred up to the prem team were defenders....good luck in the rest of your games, hopefully we get to play you guys once more this year, last night was very fun and exciting. hopefully in a cup final....

Yeah we lost GT5 to prem which was a huge loss, as he is undoubtedly the best defender on the prem side. We was also missing one defender who usually does a good job at right back, but i thought Ryan did well back there anyways to say he was playing against Scotty.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomad 2- Dynamo 0

Well it was a big game for us and well....we blew it.

Nomads came out very strong for the first 20-25 and got rewarded with a goal from Carny on a nice strike from a bad angle. Then we got better and better and better and created a few great chances before half. The way we had momentum, I thought we would roll over them in the second half and we did! However, HA was AMAZING in net, really. We had a knack for shooting right at him or he had magnets in his boots but he stopped everything--even a PK that was struck perfectly (well obviously it didn't go in- so not that perfect). We had the ball in their half the entire time and HA must of made 30 saves alone in the second half. I counted 6 point blank saves i.e. shooter-ball-goalie-no defender at roughly the six yard box and he stopped 4 of them, one over the net(?), one missed (?). Trust me a lot of ???? was happening.

They got one late has we had everyone pushing up and we got trapped on a counter.

Hats off to Ryan- he definately stole one, time to dust off and get ready for next week

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I alone should of had a hat trick. 2 breakaway shots point blank, underside of the cross bar with keeper out, header saved, foul in box that should have been a pk, any more? We made the keeper look like superman.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anytime we win with me playing 90 is a good sign. A little hard to get up for with both cups still in play, but we did our job and picked up the 3 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anytime we win with me playing 90 is a good sign. A little hard to get up for with both cups still in play, but we did our job and picked up the 3 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After hearing the verbal tongue lashing that the Nomads keeper was giving their players for 90 minutes, i would have thought they'd wake up during this one eventually, cup game or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0