Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 12 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Pomo
United vs Benders
Black Knights vs Royals MOTW
Milan vs FV
Vault vs Celtic

Dynamo vs Pomo should be a cracker of a match I`m predicting 2-1 Dynamo.
United to much for the Benders 4-0
Black Knights vs Royals both coming off big wins this past weekend. Black Knights looking like they`re finding form, going to take the Royals 3-2 in a great game.
Milan vs FV should be a decent game to take in, 2-1 FV
Celtic and Vault both having a tough go last weekend, and both needing W`s, should be a good game out in South Surrey on a cold ass Sunday night. Hoping to make this one.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs PMO. 1-1 tie always have great battles with dynamo should be a great game. Really could use a win, doing pretty poor in the standings.
United vs Benders. United with 4-1 win
Royals vs Knights. Royals with 3-2 win. Gonna be a great game, hoping knights played like they did against us and kick some Royals ass. But giving the edge to Royals.
Milan vs FV. FV with 2-0 win
Vault vs Celtic. Celtic with 2-1 win

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Pomo - 2-0 Dynamo,
We've been playing lots lately with cups and all. Hoping to carry forward a string of positive results recently and keep our half tidy.

United
vs Benders - 5-2 United,
Recently played Benders. They had much more quality than I expected judging from their early results. I could see them stringing some W's together...just not starting this week.

Black Knights vs Royals - 3-1 Knights,
Knights win, just because I want some help in the standings

Milan vs FV - 3-3 Draw MOTW
What group of Devil's will show this week? A good mid-pack game.

Vault vs Celtic - 2-1 Vault,
Because Dynamo can't be the only side these boys take points off this year.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNIGHTS 1 - royals 1

Well in all my 30 years playing/coaching soccer Ive never been apart of what happened last last.

Knights up 1 nil with 15 minutes to go . A poco player gets injured( rolling around whimpering ) all poco/knights players are yelling kick it out. 20 guys standing still hoping the crying guy on the frozen turf is going to live another day. Knights attempt to kick it out for a throw so the ref can blow the whistle. #19 on poco intercepts the ball takes it down 30 yards and toe punts it in the net, as his coach was yelling at him to do so. Hands down the most unsortsmanlike moment I've ever been apart of in my life. on the restart, The ref gives to 2 poco cheaters a chance to allow the knights to just walk through and get the goal back, but nope they want it to stand . Refs take a lot of shite but this outcome wasn't his doing. This is all on the ethics and morals of #19.

The coach and #19 should be proud of yourselves. You guys were just totally outclassed last night and had to resort to some low embarrassing behaviour.

Heres to hoping we meet you honourable gentleman in the cup.

This will never wash off. Soak it all in royals, this is you now. Cheating unethical scammers.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm saying this nicest way I know how, but if these pieces of shite show up on the field with us again, they are up for a rude awakening. Biggest cowardice move in my career. I hope all you others pummel these young jokers with no respect. Everyone needs to teach them a lesson.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not surprised, given the type of ttp banter after our game against them earlier in the year. Clowns. Well we get the first shot at them next weekend

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To have us roll the ball out and for their player to intercept , dribble it 30 yards as everyone is telling him to stop. Then stopping and pretending to kick it out of bounds but instead toe punting it in the back of the net so no one suspects that you are going to take a shot. What do u say to that? Disgrace is an understatement.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 6-1 Celtic
Vault came out flying went up 1-0 on a bad bounce for a breakaway with @Chelsea4life slotting it home. They went up 2-0 on a counter with a rocket from the 20. We had a two clear chances to get back in but I botched a header and we had one deflected off the line but ended the half 3-0. We came out flying In the second and pressured early and brought it to 3-1. They got a free kick with about 20 to go that bounced through our wall into the corner. 4-1. We then pushed everything again forward and had a few quality chances but couldn't capitalize. they scored a beauty on the counter 25 out, out swinger top corner. 5-1. They then finalized it on a quick turn and shot off the far post and in 6-1 final. Tough few weeks for us. But all credit to vault on a good game they played very well and deserved the W. We now have a bye week to rest up for a battle va Sparta. Time to get back to basics. I'll be away till Weds if someone wants to take over the week 13 for next week. Cheers, Cascade.

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNIGHTS 1 - royals 1

Well in all my 30 years playing/coaching soccer Ive never been apart of what happened last last.

Knights up 1 nil with 15 minutes to go . A poco player gets injured( rolling around whimpering ) all poco/knights players are yelling kick it out. 20 guys standing still hoping the crying guy on the frozen turf is going to live another day. Knights attempt to kick it out for a throw so the ref can blow the whistle. #19 on poco intercepts the ball takes it down 30 yards and toe punts it in the net, as his coach was yelling at him to do so. Hands down the most unsortsmanlike moment I've ever been apart of in my life. on the restart, The ref gives to 2 poco cheaters a chance to allow the knights to just walk through and get the goal back, but nope they want it to stand . Refs take a lot of shite but this outcome wasn't his doing. This is all on the ethics and morals of #19.

The coach and #19 should be proud of yourselves. You guys were just totally outclassed last night and had to resort to some low embarrassing behaviour.

Heres to hoping we meet you honourable gentleman in the cup.

This will never wash off. Soak it all in royals, this is you now. Cheating unethical scammers.
That's as fcuked up as it gets. He must have wanted to stay ONLY six goals behind the kid from Westcoast FC in the Golden Boot race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0