Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 12 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! incredibly cowardice. Haven't even played Poco yet but the sound like different breed. Watch your back in Po-compton!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNIGHTS 1 - royals 1

Well in all my 30 years playing/coaching soccer Ive never been apart of what happened last last.

Knights up 1 nil with 15 minutes to go . A poco player gets injured( rolling around whimpering ) all poco/knights players are yelling kick it out. 20 guys standing still hoping the crying guy on the frozen turf is going to live another day. Knights attempt to kick it out for a throw so the ref can blow the whistle. #19 on poco intercepts the ball takes it down 30 yards and toe punts it in the net, as his coach was yelling at him to do so. Hands down the most unsortsmanlike moment I've ever been apart of in my life. on the restart, The ref gives to 2 poco cheaters a chance to allow the knights to just walk through and get the goal back, but nope they want it to stand . Refs take a lot of shite but this outcome wasn't his doing. This is all on the ethics and morals of #19.

The coach and #19 should be proud of yourselves. You guys were just totally outclassed last night and had to resort to some low embarrassing behaviour.

Heres to hoping we meet you honourable gentleman in the cup.

This will never wash off. Soak it all in royals, this is you now. Cheating unethical scammers.
@bergkamp2.0 Any reply to this? Going to defend your team at all? Your Coach? Maybe it was you that did it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0