Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has your hard on for your team past yet? Or you gonna keep pumping their tires until you climax? Or anti climax like at the end of last season when you guys choked and didn't get promoted.....

Dynamo vs Coyotes in the last game of the season again this year... Should be fun if it means something in the standings.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has your hard on for your team past yet? Or you gonna keep pumping their tires until you climax? Or anti climax like at the end of last season when you guys choked and didn't get promoted.....

No it will never pass, we're sitting at the top of the table with some breathing room so yeah i am feeling pretty good about my team. we work very hard week in n week out to be where we're at and im not gonna sit here n listen to some guy on some shitty 8th placed team tell me we're not good enough. You show up for one game, make a couple of saves ( and LOSE) and you have the nerve to knock us? You're comical man. Maybe show up to some more games and keep losing by one goal to make yourself feel better....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not saying it to make you feel better... You go on and on about loads of stuff... If we're a shitty 8th place team and your mobs is the cats ass how did you only beat us 1-0?

~JustSayin...

You guys play the games and are leading the pack. Good for you, I don't think anybody is pegging you down at all, HA was more or less saying you didn't give CFC the run they were due in your match report. If you disagree then fine, no need to grandstand. If the scoreboard and standings is where you're going to point, then point and leave it at that.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not saying it to make you feel better... You go on and on about loads of stuff... If we're a shitty 8th place team and your mobs is the cats ass how did you only beat us 1-0?

~JustSayin...

You guys play the games and are leading the pack. Good for you, I don't think anybody is pegging you down at all, HA was more or less saying you didn't give CFC the run they were due in your match report. If you disagree then fine, no need to grandstand. If the scoreboard and standings is where you're going to point, then point and leave it at that.

I think we gave them a good run, just cause we didn't beat you by a touchdown doesnt mean we're not good. At the end of the day we missed more chances then your lot and ended up winning 1-0. Thankfully that was enough. Ffs let's just move on. Both teams clearly have more work to do for the remaining weeks so let's just let the scores speak for themselves ?

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it will never pass, we're sitting at the top of the table with some breathing room so yeah i am feeling pretty good about my team. we work very hard week in n week out to be where we're at and im not gonna sit here n listen to some guy on some shitty 8th placed team tell me we're not good enough. You show up for one game, make a couple of saves ( and LOSE) and you have the nerve to knock us? You're comical man. Maybe show up to some more games and keep losing by one goal to make yourself feel better....

well you better keep your all comments out of the prem and div 1 forums then bigshot...we don't want some crumby div 2 team benchwarmer talking smack about us. :p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Remind me again how many minutes you played on sat? Better yet, how many you played this season? Maybe you should look in the mirror before you attempt to take the piss.

Good luck the rest of the season. I hope you enjoy being on top for this season. Have fun on the bottom next year in div.1

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way you guys have been dropping points as of late, doesn't look like it...

We are not necessarily competing for a Division 1 spot, we are already part of a Prem/1/2/u21 system that is working well considering its our first year with this program. We simply need to be the best Div 2 team in the division =)... YOU however are playing for promotion I believe.... and I am sure you remember how that worked out for you last year.

Hopefully your fate will be decided prior to the last game of the year!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are not necessarily competing for a Division 1 spot, we are already part of a Prem/1/2/u21 system that is working well considering its our first year with this program. We simply need to be the best Div 2 team in the division =)... YOU however are playing for promotion I believe.... and I am sure you remember how that worked out for you last year.

Hopefully your fate will be decided prior to the last game of the year!

So if you guys end up getting second or even first place, you will decline your promotion? I think not.... why even play to be the best when the club has clearly put you guys as third stringers ( if your club system is a true system....) wouldn't you want to get promoted and be the number two team in the club or have you guys accepted the fact that you guys aren't even good enough for that? I'm not saying you guys aren't good or bad but you guys held your own for awhile in div 1 up until the mass relegation a couple years back... Or are you go try and make a deep run in the provincials like last year :rolleyes .....

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if you guys end up getting second or even first place, you will decline your promotion? I think not.... why even play to be the best when the club has clearly put you guys as third stringers ( if your club system is a true system....) wouldn't you want to get promoted and be the number two team in the club or have you guys accepted the fact that you guys aren't even good enough for that? I'm not saying you guys aren't good or bad but you guys held your own for awhile in div 1 up until the mass relegation a couple years back... Or are you go try and make a deep run in the provincials like last year :rolleyes .....

That's how the system works. Dynamo will be a middle pack team this year and all of their remaining league games are meaningless because they aren't getting relegated or promoted, the only league game that matters is against the Coyotes:)
Their div1 team is struggling and is only 3 points out of relegation, therefore a lot of guys will be asked to play Div1 to keep them up.
Gotta love the "club system-" help each other out and look at the big picture.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

In a club all teams are equal as they all help each other out, except for premier who gets a little more at the dinner table. There's no such motto as being "the number 2 team in the club."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0