Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div.2 Week 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The winter is coming.... Hopefully no game cancelations this week, I know our game vs Celtic was -3 and everything was Frozen!
Westcoast FC Celtic - BYE
Fraser Valley Red Devils - Westcoast Black Knights - The strong continued play of FVRD keeps going and they beat up 3-1 on the Knights.
Poco FC Royals - Langley Utd Dynamo - Dynamo murder some Royals hopefully, if what TBL said I think the Royals are the new scum of league. Quite a shocking thing to hear that something like that would occur, would be nice to hear from their squad as to why/ or how that happens. 8-0
PMO Titans - Westcoast FC United- I honestly though Titans were a harder team to play than west cost, that being said their record isn't showing it! PMO with the upset 3-2
Langley FC Benders - WRU Vault FC. Benders have improved by the sounds of it since last time we played so looking forward to a good strong Friday night game.
Langley Utd Sparta - Westcoast FC Milan - Sparts with an easy W winning 3-0 after a comfy bye week!

Good luck everyone week, hopefully no game cancelations.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV vs Knights. 2-2 tie. Will be a great game and full of action and offence. 2 great teams going at it
Dynamo vs Royals. 2-2 tie as well. MOTW. Hoping Dynamo crush them. Kick some ass R-Tee, good luck. Will be one hell of a game.
PMO vs United. I like where your goin with this C4L and gonna roll with your prediction. PMO with 3-2 win for the upset. Big underdogs but will hopefully play a solid game.
Vault vs Benders. 3-3 tie will be a good game. Two very even teams going at it
Sparta vs Milan. 3-1 win for sparta. Sparta just too good

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pressure is on though. After all the sandbagging we did to them on here, you guys HAVE to win!
No pressure on us, we are missing all our starters this weekend. Peg leg is in net, I have to score all the goals (season total 0), and super sub will be still severely hungover from Friday (Sunday night game).
But hey royals should win either way, they are willing to do anything for points.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
true enough R-tee... I had a minor headache the next day from 2 beers and 2 shots after practice. The candy cane drink was tasty though.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- Benders 2: Quality match from both squads and this game could have gone either way I will admit.
We scored the first off an open header cross in the 20th, both teams playing quite equally. ( 10th minute their midfielder baldheaded captain who I hope is apart of TTP, calm your ass down friend, took what should be a red cleats up from behind challenge on our striker and ref admitted too early to deal reds). I quite like playing the majority of the benders team, but that bald headed captain I'm sorry is just a jerk. I respect the rule of playing hard but just took it too far at certain points of a joking around friendly level. None the less I enjoyed plotting two against his squad as he mouthed me the whole match. They could have had equal amount of goals but just couldn't burry the chances as we did. Watch out for a very skilled striker with green boots, the kids is incredibly talented and plotted a beauty goal in the 85th against us to make the game tight.! On to Titans at home!

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
the relegation battle!, chat shite get banged. That bad guy is pretty quick for an old fellow, absolutely butchered us both games against the benders and somehow stayed on the pitch.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 5 - 1 Milan. Clean game with both sides working hard. Milan played really well in the middle of the park and were unlucky not to score more. In the end we were just too much. Congrats to our striker who had two hat tricks against Milan this year.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 - PMO 0

Wow what a game! Action packed, fast paced, clean and just a great game. United started off strong with forward with green boots timing runs to perfection. Once we figured him out after about 15 mins we did well to stop him. He is one of the best forwards in the league in my eyes. 30 mins in questionable call for free kick 2 yards outside of the 18 and their player places is it beautifully in the back of the net. Unstoppable shot and great free kick goal. We both exchange some great chances and was a pretty even half but will give edge to United. Second half we brought the heat and moved the ball nicely. Did well to shut down forwards and created some good chances as well as United. Very even second half but will give the edge to us. Couldnt finish and the better team won. One hell of a game though, could of gone either way

WestCoastLad

Sep 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 - PMO 0

Wow what a game! Action packed, fast paced, clean and just a great game. United started off strong with forward with green boots timing runs to perfection. Once we figured him out after about 15 mins we did well to stop him. He is one of the best forwards in the league in my eyes. 30 mins in questionable call for free kick 2 yards outside of the 18 and their player places is it beautifully in the back of the net. Unstoppable shot and great free kick goal. We both exchange some great chances and was a pretty even half but will give edge to United. Second half we brought the heat and moved the ball nicely. Did well to shut down forwards and created some good chances as well as United. Very even second half but will give the edge to us. Couldnt finish and the better team won. One hell of a game though, could of gone either way
Can't forget about the wonder-save near the end from mystery man goal keeper Joe Hart to keep us in front. Our CB just can't be stopped on free kicks. 8th free kick goal of league play, and at least his 12th of the season. Message to all you teams; maybe you should try putting your wall on the goal line.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recap:
Wind and rain started just before kick off. We had a tuff start but slowly gained our feet. They had a few chances in the first. I think we scored early in the second on a counter, afterwards it was lockdown. Both teams had a few more chances but nothing serious. They had more possession and we played a good road game, was pretty slick and windy in port coco.
Overall fairly clean game. There were a few scrums after tackles but It was minor.
Not a fan of the ref, very indecisive on calls I thought but overall......
We kicked the ball out a few times when one of their players were hurt and there were some funny comments made by us about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0