Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 16 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back Gents, time to get the new year started. Here are this weeks fixtures.

Celtic vs Benders
United vs Black Knights
Sparta vs Titans
Milan vs Dynamo
Vault vs FV

Big game for Celtic this weekend as we have been the absolute pits as of late. Time to get back to basics. We need points, but it wont be east, Benders are much better than their results.
United vs Black Knights should be a cracker. Taking United 4-2.
Sparta vs Titans will be another defensive game, taking 2-0 Sparta.
Milan beat Dynamo earlier in the year 2-1 but I would be on the tables turning this time around 3-1 Dynamo.
FV will be to much for Vault and im taking them 3-0.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who has a field open want a small exhibition game against dynamo? Looks like our field will be closed for awhile because of our city's closure policy

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Que the maple ridge, grand theft auto references.:D
We did watch a car get broken into when I used to play for Peace Arch in Maple playing against the MB10 squad, and then also watched a bunch of 19-25 year olds get into a fight with a Mission team that was yelling from outside the fences.....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did watch a car get broken into when I used to play for Peace Arch in Maple playing against the MB10 squad, and then also watched a bunch of 19-25 year olds get into a fight with a Mission team that was yelling from outside the fences.....
You guys are obviously just taking the piss, we only have carriages and dog sleds here. Fight totally see that happening. That was the Black Knights vs ACBC I believe.

WestCoastLad

Sep 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 2-1 Knights
Rough and tough game. Knights hella under our skin for the most of the game. Tackles flying in and cheers to the ref who didn't have much control over the game. Couple injuries including 2 knees (Kaz and I) not looking good at all. Sambol and Kaz dominated the midfield but the Knights back line couldn't handle the pace of the youngins. Probably didn't have to be a muckfest of a game but whatever. A win's a win.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 1 - Sparta 1
Was a great game, clean, and very fast paced match. It was an extremely close game with both teams having a few good chances. Both teams moved the ball well and was even on ball possession. Both defences played strong. With one minute to go in the game we made a bad pass and Sparta countered us down the wing. Made a nice cross and buried it on a nice header. With 30 seconds to go we make a fast break and send everyone up. Take the ball down the wing and was a 50/50 ball in the 18 and we got a fortunate call and got a pk. Buried it and the game was over. 2 goals in about a minute. But i think ZF and Sparta would agree it was a fair result. Great group of guys on Sparta and always enjoys playing them. Hope you guys can give United a run for the title, make it interesting

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 0-1 Benders
They went up 1-0 on a bad pass that went right to their main striker for a breakaway. We hit the crossbar a few minutes later. Traded a few chances but 1-0 at half. Second half we played much better with sole good chances and should have had 2 pks but they were shockingly not called. They got a straight red with about 2 to go as their midfielder planted a beauty of a kiss to our other midfielder. Yup you read that right. Missing key players is really hurting us. I'm now done playing out for the season with my Achilles, only in net for this guy. Hopefully we can get healthy and get some needed results. Been a tough go.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 Milan 3
We scored 2 early in second half. They scored 3 in last 10 minutes. We stopped playing and they some how had the energy to bury 3. Some lucky bounces but definitely bitter beers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0