Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 22 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woah there Mr. Cascade, lots of respect to you but the Bradner is the second oldest cup in this league and should be important. Knights was introduced after the Bradner went missing.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woah there Mr. Cascade, lots of respect to you but the Bradner is the second oldest cup in this league and should be important. Knights was introduced after the Bradner went missing.
It was just a pisstake, insinuating that the teams that make long cup runs always get stuck at this time of year with multiple games week and weekend and the Bradner is the only one you have a choice in playing in. Definitely no disrespect to any of the cups as they paved the way for what we have now, I figured most have some what known me long enough on here to not take anything I really say seriously.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was just a pisstake, insinuating that the teams that make long cup runs always get stuck at this time of year with multiple games week and weekend and the Bradner is the only one you have a choice in playing in. Definitely no disrespect to any of the cups as they paved the way for what we have now, I figured most have some what known me long enough on here to not take anything I really say seriously.

Mine was also a piss take....on the other hand @Regs is a Bag of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0