Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 22 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Celtic

Fairly even for the first 25. They had a breakaway stopped and then we went down and had a strike on net bumbled by the keep and we tapped in the rebound 1-0 at half. Second half we started better and had two great opportunities that both hit the keeper. They controlled more of the second half but didn't have any super clear opportunities. They had good crosses and possession but nothing super dangerous. With 2 minutes to go our midfielder broke his leg and the game was called. Big 3 points for us today. Hopefully can carry on for the rest of the year.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Celtic

Fairly even for the first 25. They had a breakaway stopped and then we went down and had a strike on net bumbled by the keep and we tapped in the rebound 1-0 at half. Second half we started better and had two great opportunities that both hit the keeper. They controlled more of the second half but didn't have any super clear opportunities. They had good crosses and possession but nothing super dangerous. With 2 minutes to go our midfielder broke his leg and the game was called. Big 3 points for us today. Hopefully can carry on for the rest of the year.
Wasn't at the game but all the best for your guy who broke his leg, never like this to see or hear about that happening. Was it just a bad collision?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't at the game but all the best for your guy who broke his leg, never like this to see or hear about that happening. Was it just a bad collision?
Thanks buddy. Was about 1 minute left and he went up for a header with your outside mid and just landed awkwardly on it, it looked harmless but he ended up with a clean break on his tib and fib and looks like surgery tomorrow. Didn't even get to meet @peg leg or @InanimateCarbonRod . No one tried a bicycle kick either. Good group of guys you got there. Cheers to Shane coming by well after the end of the game to check on our guy. Always a battle against your mob.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks buddy. Was about 1 minute left and he went up for a header with your outside mid and just landed awkwardly on it, it looked harmless but he ended up with a clean break on his tib and fib and looks like surgery tomorrow. Didn't even get to meet @peg leg or @InanimateCarbonRod . No one tried a bicycle kick either. Good group of guys you got there. Cheers to Shane coming by well after the end of the game to check on our guy. Always a battle against your mob.

Unfortunately I wasn't at the game to attempt my aerial "mastery". I pulled my groin trying to keep up with the Westcoast boys during our President's Cup exit and have been on the mend for the last week. We'll have to wait until next season or perhaps summer to share some post game banter over a beer. Echoing @R-Tee 's words, hoping your mid has a speedy recovery. Freak injuries, everyone gets them, nobody likes to see them.

Wasn't at the game, but you guys seem to have a handle on how to frustrate the sh*t out of our attackers. Big 3 points for your squad in the fight to stay up. Best of luck to finish off the year.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately I wasn't at the game to attempt my aerial "mastery". I pulled my groin trying to keep up with the Westcoast boys during our President's Cup exit and have been on the mend for the last week. We'll have to wait until next season or perhaps summer to share some post game banter over a beer. Echoing @R-Tee 's words, hoping your mid has a speedy recovery. Freak injuries, everyone gets them, nobody likes to see them.

Wasn't at the game, but you guys seem to have a handle on how to frustrate the sh*t out of our attackers. Big 3 points for your squad in the fight to stay up. Best of luck to finish off the year.
That reminds me, I have to untie Cam and let him out of the trunk:D

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Celtic

Here's hoping he recovers as quickly and painlessly as possible. Our clubs keep having the most innocuous of leg breaks...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update on our guy: looks like it was a clean break of the Tib and Fib, surgery went well and it sounds like they put a rod or two in. A split cast and no weight bearing for 6 weeks. Sounds like the best result he could have got for a bad situation. Ill pass on the kind messages to him. Thanks boys.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update on our guy: looks like it was a clean break of the Tib and Fib, surgery went well and it sounds like they put a rod or two in. A split cast and no weight bearing for 6 weeks. Sounds like the best result he could have got for a bad situation. Ill pass on the kind messages to him. Thanks boys.

Who was it?

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
That reminds me, I have to untie Cam and let him out of the trunk:D

Rare footage of @cascadesoccer and the rest of Celtic attempting to capture Cam so they could tie him up in their trunk.

King+Kong+(1933)+GIF+-+Acting+Madness.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0