Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 7 2015/2016 Results & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV vs Sparta MOTW
Dynamo
vs Vault
United vs Milan
Pomo Titans vs Benders
Royals vs Celtic

Sparta vs FV in a cracker should be a great game 2-1 Sparta
Dynamo gets back to basics vs Vault 3-0.
United just to much for Milan 3-1
Titans vs Benders should be a good match Pomo 2-0
Royals and Celtic reuniting a classic rivalry, hoping we get a keeper and our guys out, should be a tough match.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red devils vs Sparta. 2-1 win for Sparta. Definitely MOTW
Dynamo vs Vault. 4-1 win for Dynamo
United vs Milan. 2-0 win for United
PMO vs Benders. 2-0 win for PMO
Royals vs Celtics. 3-1 win for Royals

Will the Red Devils be the first team to beat Sparta? Or will Sparta prevail once again. Going to be a great battle

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV vs Sparta MOTW
Dynamo
vs Vault
United vs Milan
Pomo Titans vs Benders
Royals vs Celtic

Sparta vs FV in a cracker should be a great game 2-1 Sparta
Dynamo gets back to basics vs Vault 3-0.
United just to much for Milan 3-1
Titans vs Benders should be a good match Pomo 2-0
Royals and Celtic reuniting a classic rivalry, hoping we get a keeper and our guys out, should be a tough match.
Your backup has played well this season......

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your backup has played well this season......

Which one lol? We've had 4 different keepers this year. Our striker played great against you guys, and I had to play against Pomo. We called up a guy from div 4 and he has played really well against Benders and Milan. Our main goalie had a herniated disc and may be out till January, definitely a huge piece to any team when your starting keep is missing.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Friday and I am sitting at my desk a bit bored, so thought I'd finally post on here. I'm one of the out of shape useless old guys on Sparta, and want to rant a bit about this league. We are 5-0 and have won three of those games by 1-0 scores, and honestly could of (maybe should of) lost them all. The reason we didn't lose them is not because of us, but because of you dumb wankers. So I am here to give you some advice:

1) Quit crossing every ball in from corners or wingers into our box in the air. Our goalie is 6'7" and he catches every single one. (He's a former university level basketball player, he has hands and a vertical!). Better yet, quit trying to chip him - it won't work. I can probably count 5 easy goals this year from counter attacks that should of been passed on the ground through our box and would of resulted in easy tap ins.

2) Exploit our out of shape old guys (like me). Quit trying to beat one on one our only three players who are under 25. Maybe take on the guys who are 30-40 instead? Just a thought.

3) Lastly, show up with at least 11 players. This one I hope is obvious.

End of rant.

P.s. In all honesty good luck to everyone this weekend, except to the Red Devils

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Friday and I am sitting at my desk a bit bored, so thought I'd finally post on here. I'm one of the out of shape useless old guys on Sparta, and want to rant a bit about this league. We are 5-0 and have won three of those games by 1-0 scores, and honestly could of (maybe should of) lost them all. The reason we didn't lose them is not because of us, but because of you dumb wankers. So I am here to give you some advice:

1) Quit crossing every ball in from corners or wingers into our box in the air. Our goalie is 6'7" and he catches every single one. (He's a former university level basketball player, he has hands and a vertical!). Better yet, quit trying to chip him - it won't work. I can probably count 5 easy goals this year from counter attacks that should of been passed on the ground through our box and would of resulted in easy tap ins.

2) Exploit our out of shape old guys (like me). Quit trying to beat one on one our only three players who are under 25. Maybe take on the guys who are 30-40 instead? Just a thought.

End of rant.

P.s. In all honesty good luck to everyone this weekend, except to the Red Devils
You forgot to mention, stay away from the right side of your defense and focus on the left, because no one on earth can out run Will.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

End of rant.

Wait.....your frustrated with other team's inability to adapt to your team's weakness/strengths........?
Basically your just stroking it, but in reverse

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 vs 1 Milan
Stubborn defense and a late equalizer on a good solo effort from Milan's striker gives them the draw

Royals 2 vs 3 Celtic
Back and forth game with Celtic getting some fortune and making a move in the standings

Dynamo 0 vs 2 Vault
Dynamo in shambles. Straight red shown to GK after he liquefies Vault striker on a 50/50 ball. Vault converts. Unfortunate OG for the second.

Pomo Titans 3 vs 1 Benders
Benders push the pace for first half until a well timed suplex from the Knight's center back puts B's striker in the hospital. Ref misses the call. Bender's on their heels the rest of the way and concede 3.

FV 1 vs 0 Sparta MOTW
60-40 possession for Sparta but a scrambley goal from a bobbled high ball in the box earns FV 3 points.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 0 vs 2 Vault
Dynamo in shambles. Straight red shown to GK after he liquefies Vault striker on a 50/50 ball. Vault converts. Unfortunate OG for the second.

Not again...........

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 vs 1 Milan
Stubborn defense and a late equalizer on a good solo effort from Milan's striker gives them the draw

Royals 2 vs 3 Celtic
Back and forth game with Celtic getting some fortune and making a move in the standings

Dynamo 0 vs 2 Vault

Benders push the pace for first half until a well timed suplex from the Knight's center back puts B's striker in the hospital. Ref misses the call. Bender's on their heels the rest of the way and concede 3.

FV 1 vs 0 Sparta MOTW
60-40 possession for Sparta but a scrambley goal from a bobbled high ball in the box earns FV 3 points.
Now that's crazy, especially if one of the Knights CB's comes to your game on Bye week and suplex's someone. Everything I can totally see happening.

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 vs 1 Milan

Royals 2 vs 3 Celtic

Dynamo 0 vs 2 Vault

FV 1 vs 0 Sparta MOTW
Have you been drinking? Is it your birthday again??

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money

End of rant.

Based on experience from last year, the only way to beat your monster of a keeper may be to wait for a game where he can't play, and have the replacement keeper shank his clearance off the face of the oncoming striker & into his own net.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best predictions of year go to Inanimatecarbonrod. Wish I could be at Saturday game vs Dynamo, I think I'm their defences favourite player of the year :p
Saturday games are murder for us as half our squad is industry people.... I say Sparta lose first game of year to Red Devis, halloween curse lets call it! Milan upset United with some strong defence and celtic for the win just cause ...... Good luck on the weekend gents!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How to score on sparta's big keeper? Should this be a thread on its own? Or just fire through his big nappy sticks.
Butwhatdoiknow? I watch people score from half

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 vault 1
40 shots vs. 2 shots, a saved pk, and just no finish. Gutted. Just can't get any bounces our way and need to play better as a team. But we still hang out and drink beer after so duck it I say.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0