Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 8 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta vs Black Knights
Celtic vs FV
Benders vs Royals
Vault vs United
Milan vs Pomo Tie

Knights off to a tough start, im not sure whats going on with all the quality they have but Sparta will be to much. 3-1
Celtic with no goalie again this week, will rely on a back up or call up again and we better have numbers against a top FV squad going to be a tough go.
Royals move the ball well and have a lot of pace, I think they will take Benders 2-0
Poor Vault, this should be ugly.
Milan vs Pomo 2-2 Tie should be a good game.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't poor me cascade!!!! I feel it, the 1 pt from Langley starts an unbeaten streak for us! It maybe full of ties but none the less!
Ps did your goalie switch teams to Black Knights? I swear your goalie looked identical to theirs!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our first game we had the same keeper the Black Knights used as he is signed to a lower division at the moment. However I am sure by the time Cup comes around he will be the main guy for them. Celtic in 6 games have had 5 different goalies. Div 3 call up played twice. Myself, A striker and another midfield. Really sucks not having our regular keeper healthy as he is very solid and it really takes away from the team having players in net and not where they should be (however they've all played quite well).

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had it okay'd by the league as it was just the same as any player coming up.

5(b) A senior amateur player registered to a team within a club may sign an intra-club single game permit to play for his club in a higher division of the League for League games only. Clubs may use a maximum of seven (7) players on inter-club single game permits during any league game. Players must follow normal transfer rules to play for a lower division team within the club. Inter-club single game permits are to be handed to the referee at the same time as team lists

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had it okay'd by the league as it was just the same as any player coming up.

5(b) A senior amateur player registered to a team within a club may sign an intra-club single game permit to play for his club in a higher division of the League for League games only. Clubs may use a maximum of seven (7) players on inter-club single game permits during any league game. Players must follow normal transfer rules to play for a lower division team within the club. Inter-club single game permits are to be handed to the referee at the same time as team lists

@knvb was this changed again? I remember a few seasons ago when garret kusch was signed to pau d2 and playing for multiple pau masters d1 n prem teams the league made a new rule that any player can only one one given team per division per club.

For example, this west coast keeper, is signed d3 but if he plays a game with Celtic in week 1 in d2 then for the remainder of league play cannot play for any other d2 west coast team using the single game permit.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@knvb was this changed again? I remember a few seasons ago when garret kusch was signed to pau d2 and playing for multiple pau masters d1 n prem teams the league made a new rule that any player can only one one given team per division per club.

For example, this west coast keeper, is signed d3 but if he plays a game with Celtic in week 1 in d2 then for the remainder of league play cannot play for any other d2 west coast team using the single game permit.
If it counts for anything we had him first this year so.......throw the book at tim:D:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That mofo saved my PK! I call for challenge of game!!!! Just the way I imagine our first victory of the year, DEFAULT DEFAULT DEFAULT!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had our home game switched to the Knights field on a Sunday just so the kids can go trick or treating.....

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that one of the top 4 div 2 teams will have a great chance at winning the President's cup, and getting an automatic provincial spot. This means spot number 5 is wide open with 5 teams within one point of that at the moment after week 7.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 through 7 all tight in the table but if other teams can't take points off United and Sparta it's basically already a 2 horse race for league title ...
Dynamo and ourselves prob in the mix for top 4 but won't be able to make up gap in points to win league unfortunately ( and it's only week 8 ).

Who's your top 4 Tyler ?

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta vs Knights. 2-0 win for Sparta. Gonna be a good game
Celtic vs FV. 3-0 win for FV
Benders vs Royals. 2-1 win for Royals
Vault vs United. 4-1 win for United
PMO vs Milan. 2-1 win for PMO. MOTW. Hope to get our offence going

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 through 7 all tight in the table but if other teams can't take points off United and Sparta it's basically already a 2 horse race for league title ...
Dynamo and ourselves prob in the mix for top 4 but won't be able to make up gap in points to win league unfortunately ( and it's only week 8 ).

Who's your top 4 Tyler ?
Little soon to say that, you already beat us this year at home.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In no particular order:
Dynamo
FVRD
WCFC United
Sparta
Any of those teams can beat each other on any given night. You guys are still in it, its a long season.
PS - The game the other day felt like a win for us. Def happy with the tie. Obviously both teams didn't play their best, but you guys battled and I thought you deserved the win.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't poor me cascade!!!! I feel it, the 1 pt from Langley starts an unbeaten streak for us! It maybe full of ties but none the less!
Ps did your goalie switch teams to Black Knights? I swear your goalie looked identical to theirs!!!
13 more ties would give you 14 points, prob not enough to stay up

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ughhh zidane, you seam to have made a spelling error in Vaut, it's not spelt Red Devils.... You guys know those bastards have their own pub!!!!! Flanigans, and im truly pissed to say it's actualy decent.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0