Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div.2cat results/predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it's about time for this thread!! Lobbans cat were simply outdone by the referee who decided to give Westside Rangers a pk call, which even the player fouled told the ref that he wasn't touched. Great sportsmanship, but lousy/unfortunate refereeing:(
Lobbans with many chances to seal it, but couldn't get the job done..On a positive note Surrey & Croatia tying was a good result..

I'd like to hear from Jinky on what happened in the ABD game vs Socceroos.. Jinky?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I's abandoned game.....

Inspector,

Apparently, the ref abandoned the game after about 30 minutes. He told the players before the game that he didn't want any foul language yadayadayada. After this time, the Socceroos had 7 yellows. One of the yellows was a second, so one of their players was sent off. After he was dismissed, he wouldn't leave the sidelines. The ref than abandoned the game. End of story. He is apparently going to report that the game was abandoned because of the Socceroos, which would mean a win, I guess, for Club I. For the record, the score was 0 - 0 at this point but both teams wanted to play. Someone reffed the game and the game ended up 6 - 0 for Club Ireland, for what it's worth, which is probably not very much. CI Champ said it truly was the WORST ref he has EVER had. Club I had no cautions of course because we never use foul language on the pitch. :rolleyes:

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, that guy

CI Champ said it truly was the WORST ref he has EVER had. Club I had no cautions of course

Sounds to me like it must have been that Davey guy or whatever his name is, the short guy with the cokcney accent who always seems to show up for big games in the summer (if any summer game can be called "big") involving Club I...

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
abandoned game

Apparently, the ref abandoned the game after about 30 minutes. He told the players before the game that he didn't want any foul language yadayadayada. After this time, the Socceroos had 7 yellows.

For every bad pass or play by the soccerroos that were to involve a cuss, surely the game should have been called in 7 minutes.

Obviously this ref had a previous commitment and wanted to end the game early. I swear I have been in one game in my life time similar to this.

And I am not the Davey that Six of one is referring to.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Classic 3
Surrey U 'C' 3

Over The Top with a "Gordie Howe hat trick"

A goal, an assist and a fight. He scored the first after a nice display of passing between the Classic team to send him 1 on 1 with the keeper... Our second goal came on a PK as Over The Top broke in on goal after another pretty display of passing sent him on break only to have a defender dive at his legs to stop him from scoring again. Goerge Hec hammered home the PK. The third goal came from yet another outstanding passing show, this time Over The Top being the provider for Rockstar to score his 4th of the season.

As for Surrey U's goals...well, lets just say our Keeper probably wishes he could have two of them back.;) We will not blame him for not saving the PK.:) I'm not sure what exactly happened to start the fight...all I saw was Over The Top (the smallest guy on our team) get charged by half the Surrey team. He ended up bitch slapping three Surrey U players and coming out of it without a scratch. He was the only one to get a red card though. :confused:

As for our team...our midfielders still refuse help out defending so our games usually have a lot of end to end action which can be entertaining to watch.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK I am sure you would have made a difference. Afterall a person that is so good at critiquing must be that good on the field.:rolleyes:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no room for scrapping in soccer as far as I am concerned. Soccer is supposed to be a gentlemans sport. As for the fight you would have run the other way. Your friend didn't sound like he needed your help "He bitch slapped 3 guys" shows how tuff the Surrey boys are.:rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Classic 8
EW SoccerRoos (?) 1

Rockstar 3 goals, Peter Stipancic 2 goals....(yawn)...three other guys with one a piece.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC 5 Bombastic 0

The only thing I can say about Bombastic is they are terrible!!! They were lucky it wasn't 10-0. We slowed down in the second half and they had a few chances but just could put together a shot on the net. Looking forward to playing the bottom feeders next week.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Bombastic "C"vs. Club I: Bomb Keeper will have a sore back when Club I fills the net .

Rangers VS. Blaze: Rangers rolling, Blaze are extinguised.

Bosna vs. Croatia: Crotia should get the 3 points as long as the cops don't get there first.

Surrey vs Lobbans: a well rested Surrey could prevail.

E Walk vs. Bye: I give this one to the Bye as no one has to watch the Socceroos!

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans 4-0 City Fazed & Confused

The easiest 3 points on offer in 2cat is all there is to say!!
Next week will be the revenge match for Slurrey, but I have a good feeling about Lobbans prevailing...........again:cool: !!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-2

Another win for the mighty Croatia Classic....

The Albanian Bosnians did try real hard. Maybe next time.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic thought we'd spot Club I 4 goals and play most of the game a man short just to see how we'd do. I guess it didn't work out they way we thought it would.

Still in first place until someone catches up to us.

:cool:

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look before you leap

How difficult is it to figure out???? "WE" those 2 letters are your first clue! If your head is still stuck up the leprachauns ass let me know.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cro Classic made a keeper change today, we put our 47 year old player/coach in goal and we won 9-0.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
Cro Classic made a keeper change today, we put our 47 year old player/coach in goal and we won 9-0.

Let's keep him in, after watching certain forwards today I think it's time for me to play out and show them how to score, and no I am not talking about Dobar Decko and Shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0