Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Division 1 "A" Season Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post your thoughts about the upcoming season for 1 "A" Here.

Who will contend , who will be relegated?? Starting this a bit early.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough call on this group as I think the B side is alot stronger.The A side has alot of the first or second year teams in div.1. As a player on a team thats been in div.1 for the last4 years we are lucky to be on the A side with all the new rules about promotion and relegation.MY TOP FOUR for group A .Lobbs,rich,polon and Serbs could be wrong good luck to all.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had a quick glance at 1'A'. You have to think Serbia will be back up playing Prem sooner rather than later.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This whole which side is stronger thing is a crapshoot IMO. Teams change quite a bit from year to year. There's no way to know how the teams coming up from Div 2 will fair, and the B side has 2 of them this year. Also, depending how many players Sporting retains they may be strong or they may be weak. Who knows...

Either way with the implications from this year I would have preferred to have just had a 1 group of 20 and get a fair shot against everybody.

If I had to pick, I'd say those fighting for promo will be: Lobbans, Serbia, Cliff Ave, and Hurricanes

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, tough to say which side will be stronger pre-season but "B" looks better on paper based on past years and what I've heard about the squads.

If Serbia keeps their core guys they should make a good run at promotion. Akal is always solid. Not sure about the teams coming over from B.

Btw, is the new division alignment slated for the 2010-11 season? That was my understanding but I've also been told they may delay it for another year (beginning in 2011-12)?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is best to see who stays with there teams and who moves around.......1st befor and predictions are made..
.....maybe that is too easy .......

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this new alignment goes thru it is going to make very point and every game count right till the end...should be a very interesting season.....

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone looking for some pre season games?polonia may be looking for agame or 2,we don't have a feild but,if you do let's work something out.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza Nk is a strong young side. Big and mean. Tey will do fine. Dany has his name as a front guy. That is not the case.Ivan Hekimovic is the coach. He was a dam good keeper and he will make tham stay up there. He was the reason they went up from div two to div one. Watcher hates to give credit. His days are perty well done. Over forty is calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0