Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4 - Langley 2

Langley followed up their win over poco by losing to Whalley. First off I will give Whalley credit as they capitalized on most of their chances. Our guys came out amazingly flat and disorganized and I ended up with only 1 of our starting defenders on the back line by half time. The game had alot of clutching and grabbing as well as poor sportsmanship. The ref was the worst YET, dunno his name but we'll call him chubby little guy. Horrible calls all game, 0 of which went Langleys way. Ref was no excuse however we played poorly and whalley was finishing well.

Langley gave up 2 breakaways and outnumbered rushes that resulted in goals, plus a PK. We scored and kept it close a couple of times but time was against us by the time we had it together.

Looking forward to some HARD training over the break to keep in shape.

cheers!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 - 0 PAU

We scored 38 seconds in and went from there. Got a little revenge for our Premier side. Too bad none of them were there to see it. Thanks for the support boys:mad:

Nice to meet Cainy and have a little battle with the Red Dragon. You owe me a pint RD.;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
GEU 5 - 0 PAU

Well Done GEU.... That win helps keep PAU off our ass in the Standings for at least another week.... SHITE our next two games are against Poco and Whalley AGAIN.....

D

DiscJockey

Congrat GEU

Well done lads, great game, unfortunately Whalley thumped us

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu/Pau

GEU knows how to score goals now:D The boys are playing with alot more confidence and are solid on the d-fence.Soccer is a strange game and GEU are starting to show that.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game

One of the better games we've played this year. Moved the ball well and our defense stymied everything that was thrown at them.

PAU just couldn't seem to get things going. Not their usual game that we have seen in the past. They looked a little sluggish. Must have had their team night Saturday night at Roosters.
:D

It will be nice to have a few weeks off and then when the season starts up again, our first game back is another bye.:rolleyes:
5 week break is alot of time. Hope we can keep our game together after the break.
And can you guess who our fist game back is against?
That's right Peace Arch. I guess it will be a test of who keeps in better shape over the break.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk.

Sybil FC - 5 PAU - 0 ?

Great.
This will be an exerpt from the TTP X-Mas bash:

TR: RF, we want the Rangers, BIG TIME.
Yoda: RF, we're on fire. We want the Old Farts, BIG TIME.
RF: Moan.
TR: Yoda, fcuk you looked good last week.
Yoda: Cheers TR, you were quite amazing yourself.
Girth: Hey champs, what's happening? And why the fcuk are you associating with RF? Did you tell him his ass is our's?
RF: Double moan.
TR: RF, 5-0 baby. How was your game against the Highlanders?
RF: Triple moan.

Blah, blah, blah.

Honestly, I can't wait. :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

I can't speak for the other 2 but a free beer or 2 might shut me up for the night.

Although as amazing as we are it's hard not to talk about it.
:D

PS:TR that was a great goal you scored yesterday. It may not have been a hat trick, but it was still brilliant.:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The proverbial final nail in the coffin as it were.:D

Your distribution from the backline yesterday was second to none. Shear quality.

RF,

I'll take free beers to. After all, you do have "the card" now.:eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley #2

So what's the deal on this Langley cat #2 team do they have things sorted out yet? We have a buy in like 4 weeks from now so I guess I'll hear about the cancellation saturday night before game correct? These guys are gonna get run over in the cat league. There has to be a reason why they were not getting ANY playing time on there teams besides the fact of numbers?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley #2

The 2nd Langley CAT team was set to play this wekend, but it was actually cancelled by Poco. So it is actually a go. Yes Girth they will probably get thumped but at least guys have a chance to play more than 5 to 10 minutes with the other teams

Pinturicchio

Dec 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Yup. One or two subs I think.

Pau ended the game with zero subs...Three guys were added to the injury list in the first half which did not help the cause at all. But, GEU were deserving winners - for sure.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

Girth

Whats wrong with adding another cat team from Langley? At least everybody will play every week instead of sitting on your arses on bye week. I know I'd rather play every week as I'm sure you would.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs

I heard that these games against Langley #2 would not count for points. Now, a smart coach would laugh at this as he wouldn't want to risk injury or suspension to his players for a meaningless game.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why wouldn't they? Keep in mind, this is the FVSL. They will try to soak you for money any way they can.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0