Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2 CAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Peg -- Regs, perhaps you can comment -- what happened? WFC Rangers met a flat, unprepared, inequiped (no keeper) Pegasus CA team. 8-1 final.

Didn't you mention something about them branching off?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch

Luch, 8-1? Fcuk's all that about then? JR must've been playing.

By the way, cheers for explaining that 'inequiped' means 'no keeper'. What are you taking at school again?

Adventures in English, Fasty.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, no problem

I though you might be fuzzy on that, so I specified it just for you.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg CA Juventus

Fasty,

Based on the scoreline, I have reason to believe that Peg/CA/Juve may be managed by the same inept skipper as our/your beloved Peg-Olys. I have called upon miltary intelligence to suss out the situation.

Keeper,

Once again, just for you. By looking at the excellent site's schedule (not standings, but schedule) you will notice that Peg/CA is actually Peg/CA/Juventus. If you look back to the rumour mill, I did mention that the Division 2 Cup Champions from last year are now independant as Cliff Ave(2B), thus leaving Juventus to fil the Div. 2 CAT position for Peg. I do believe you remember CA Juventus. I do recall you going on about them last year.....

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demand your tution fees back. You've been bitch-slapped.

Keeper,

Are you TTP'ing again. Clever sod.

With your dizzying heights of intelligensia, I often feel inequipped....er....inept.....uh......unequipped......Bastage.

God Save the Queen.....and her literate masses.

Buckfast.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for keeping on topic, kids.

Luch, that certainly follows from last year then. However, they didn't seem their "hacky" selfs as they displayed last year.

KeeperappologizingtotheSpell-CheckerGod,Buckfastandtoalesserextent,Fastshow

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you should go back to school

Spell-Checker God?

Who's the Dictionary God then 'cause I'd like to ask him (or her) what the hell tution is.

Anyone?

As for the original question, I have no clue really about any of Peg's CAT teams though since I'm supposed to be at training right now, I suppose I'll be getting to know all about them quite soon...

~TB.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
old lady.....

Luch,

I think it may be time for you to enlist the aid of the only member of you and your extended family who knows the slightest thing about anything. For Peg/Olys sake as well as that of Peg/Ca/Juventus/Mönchengladbach it's time your missus was brought in to stem the flow of inadequacy. You should ask her to comment on the football too.

Typos are one thing, making up words is another, more sinister thing underlining a complex plot to take over TTP through subversion, one poll at a time. Either that or he's just thick.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possibly

Fasty,

One stopgap measure at a time. I'm still trying to find Higgsy's number. Anyone?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers 4 - 1 Rino's Westside C

2-1 at the half, including a great goal from each team: first the Rangers' right back smacks a laser from the top corner of the box into the far side; then, a full volley from the top of the box beats yours truly, off the crossbar and in. Both very nice.

Second half, the "Program" head, Turrell, takes a red for threatening to kill a boy half his age (classic moment). And I follow it up a bit later by pulling a striker down (50/50, I swear)and make up for it by saving the pk. TSN turning point comes 5 minutes later when we capitalize on our own pk. We hunker down with 10 men back and wait for the final whistle.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
. . . and another

Pegasus CA Juventus 0-1 D Van Olympics Ouzo

Second default in a row. Could this be the third team on it's way out this year?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus CA Juventus out

With Pegasus' deptarture, things have really tightened up in Group B. Four teams tied for first and two teams with virtually nothing, will make this pretty much a sprint to the finish.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!?!

So now we have no CAT teams whatsoever? Maybe the league will find some way to punish the premier team since we've obviously not bought into the CAT system... which is unfair to all the others that have :D

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hagar's B

Is anyone familiar with this Hagar's B team? After a great start they've dropped 6 points in their last 3 games. Nevertheless, they're still in first. I've never played them so I'm interested to hear about their style of play.

Keepertryingtodecidewhetherornottopushmyselffortheweekendortakeanotherweekofftoheal

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

By the looks of your results in the premier division compared to the last few years I think the league should use Peg as the "blueprint for success" in its next AGM meeting:D Or just relegate you to one of the CAT divisions!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0