Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anybody care about the BC Lions?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if there will be any replies at all for this thread? just finished listening to Glen Sutor and Agnus Reid banter about how the lions have team chemisrty, the offence is brilliant, the defense is brilliant, they are a play away from being 5-0.

I think they where a little to cockey going into the season after a 2-0 preseason and things are biting them on the arse.

any how just thought I'd get something started? nice comic in the province today

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
First thing to do is Fire Jaques Chapdelaine...The lions are boring and dull so far this year. The offensive play calling is predictable. The recievers cant catch a ball and Lulay hasn't stepped up when they have had the chance to win. Buono needs to step aside and get some new blood calling the shots. Dave Dickenson would be a good coach for these guys.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf Regs!? New forum software? I've never seen a pile of shite on TTP before, not literally anyways...Base still posts from time to time:shut-up:. Well Done!:thumbs-up:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFL? Lions? What is that? Some kind of code?

not to disagree with you Phantom, but the CFL is what makes all of us pine for the NFL to start. and by the time the NFL starts you are right we are all sick and tired of the boring old CFL.

but it does make for a good piss take.....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have never gotten into being a CFL fan for some reason? They can do all they want to promote this league but like anything I always compare it to the best(NFL). My money from my pocket deserves to back the highest level and this is not it!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's a very difficult league to get excited about cause every team has a chance of making the playoffs even when you start 0 -5. of course winning one game in a row gets the media all buck tooth and back slapping :)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not blind, obviously the NFL is the best football. The Canadian football league is not the best but it is pretty good and it is our team not the FUKING Seahawks. Support the lions whores!

DLN11

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares the Lions are bunch of Gorillas chasing young girls around the skytrain stations and at clubs, these guys are filled with no manneurism and don't know how to act in public. Stop chasing girls and start TRAINING TO WIN.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares the Lions are bunch of Gorillas chasing young girls around the skytrain stations and at clubs, these guys are filled with no manneurism and don't know how to act in public. Stop chasing girls and start TRAINING TO WIN.

Tell us how you REALLY feel about the Lions!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions are 1 - 6 and they still have a chance of making the playoffs? and listening to Wally Boner today he still figures they are the best team in the land? frustrated but a play or two away? when is the team gonna wake up and focus on 2011? admit it they are at this point garbage. Winnipeg took the piss out of the lions on Saturday...Buck Pierce looked pretty good behind the helm.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions are 1 - 6 and they still have a chance of making the playoffs? and listening to Wally Boner today he still figures they are the best team in the land? frustrated but a play or two away? when is the team gonna wake up and focus on 2011? admit it they are at this point garbage. Winnipeg took the piss out of the lions on Saturday...Buck Pierce looked pretty good behind the helm.

2-6 now slit

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0