Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Easiest Player to Get Upset Up on The Pitch

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well let's look at your all time classic TTP moments on the pitch that have made the opposing player snap. They can give the piss, but can't take it.

Mine would have to be Dutchie. God bless him his cheapness and his willingness to try and trash talk, but if you give it you have to able to take it.:D

I felt like Rangerforever at Taxmans house on Boxing day:rolleyes: He took abuse all day long, but left smiling ear to ear knowing he had won with one simple TTP moment.:bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco:

$$$MAN

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some twat from Langley.
The story was detailed on here last year.
Spit in the face, swat the card from the ref, kick in the nuts.
Your truly on the receiving end.
Suspended from the middle of last yeaer to October this year I beleive.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some twat from Langley.

That aint cool.....:mad:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some twat from Langley.

That was the worst soccer moment I have ever witnessed. No doubt he was from one of the dirtiest teams in the FVSL.

JTL

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Byfar dirtiest player/play this year was the head butt by PUA against GEU...and he only got 2 games for it. Hope we draw them in the cup.

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Byfar dirtiest player/play this year was the head butt by PUA against GEU...and he only got 2 games for it. Hope we draw them in the cup.

Yeah, it's way braver sticking your nose in someone"s grill and acting tough then spitting on him.

Soccer player's are so tough when they know there's no retribution.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it's way braver sticking your nose in someone"s grill and acting tough than spitting on him.

I agree, for the most part soccer players are a bunch of pussies.
There is nothing wrong with spitting on someone, is there?

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it's way braver sticking your nose in someone"s grill and acting tough then spitting on him.

I prefer the ones who wait until there teamates grab them before they go nuts. :eek:

I've even offered to finish the dance off the pitch a couple of times that way neither of us would have suspensions. No takers though.:confused:

There is always retribution:D I am all good with guys that play tough and hard tackles. It is the cheap fcukers. If someone head butted me or one of my teamates, I would take what ever suspension i got but i would beat the piss out of him.;)

$$$MAN

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman,

It looks like the Castilians and the Thunder are tilting Sun. Feb. 21st at noon. Are you going to lace them up?

Dude, its even worse that you still defend your comrade after he spits in a lads face and kicks him in the nuts. He got off light with his suspension.

JTL

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman,

It looks like the Castilians and the Thunder are tilting Sun. Feb. 21st at noon. Are you going to lace them up?

Dude, its even worse that you still defend your comrade after he spits in a lads face and kicks him in the nuts. He got off light with his suspension.

JTL

Thought i would lace them up a couple weeks earlier, rumour has it there is a bounty on you:eek: Figured i could at least score as many goals as Bored playing along side of you.:D Last time i had to play sweeper and babysit Sumner when we played together. People only remember who scores the goals. So $$$MAN in Bored out, i'll get back to you.

$$$MAN

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought i would lace them up a couple weeks earlier, rumour has it there is a bounty on you:eek: Figured i could at least score as many goals as Bored playing along side of you.:D Last time i had to play sweeper and babysit Sumner when we played together. People only remember who scores the goals. So $$$MAN in Bored out, i'll get back to you.

$$$MAN

Sorry Moneyman but I was talking about you lacing them up for GEU. And I think you have it wrong, people score more goals when they play with Bored - the guy never stops running and I never pass the ball. Why don't you play center back and then we can have few laughs together.

JTL

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Moneyman but I was talking about you lacing them up for GEU. And I think you have it wrong, people score more goals when they play with Bored - the guy never stops running and I never pass the ball. Why don't you play center back and then we can have few laughs together.

JTL

Cheers

$$$MAN

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0