Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you're making everyone one hungry - how about some curried chips or some "warm to the facial cheek" tested halibut - yep, C-lovers for dinner it is!!

So, it's official then - a bidding war for Jinky's services to patrol the back line with Celtic, MUFC and the other Scottish team being the intended destinations. Any real bids should include a list of food vendors, local distilleries, and unconditional access to nightlife and kegs. Jinky, if you need a personal assistant upon signing your contract - put out the word!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personal Assistant .......

I'll have you know that I will be overseeing any of Jinky's future endeavours .......

His love for the good life can only be matched by one that is cut out of the same rock .........

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to contact my personal trainer and image consultant before I decide what to do.

The last I saw them, they were selling hot dogs out of a van at the Nation's Cup.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for those who care. namely me.

In the wake of the Ferdinand loss, Leeds announced today that Dominic Matteo will be wearing the armband for the 2002/3 campaign.

Yip-fcuking-pee.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matteo ??

Holy fcuk man ......... Apparently, Leeds' tour in the Far East is going too well ........ El Tel must be into the Sake hard to name Matteo as captain ....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been a bad trip (possibly sake induced?), especially with the recent Martyn dust-up.

I don't necessarily mind Matteo, I just see right through the thinly-veiled attempt to stamp some authority/positivity on the side with the recent departure of Ferdinand.

This is the equivalent to Risdale proclaiming Woodgate as the savior of Yorkshire and a can't-miss England international moments after losing Rio. A summer of discontent cannot be remedied with the arrival of El Tel and the owner's confirmation that Woodgate is quality.

As highly as I rate him, they need to move Keane. His market value is decent after a solid WC performance, and Leeds are too top-heavy with strikers at the moment anyhow.

It just makes sense.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fowler gone for 2 months ......

Sensei,

I'm sure you've heard by now that Super Robbie will be out following a hip operation - looks like Robbie Keane will stay after all ........ I agree with you his market value is quite high right now after a very good World Cup and would be a great time to sell him especially with a few clubs expressing interest.

As far as captaincy at Leeds, I suppose Matteo isn't a bad choice but I would think that El Tel would possibly look to someone like Radebe (loads of injury problems mind you) or maybe even Woodgate or Martyn. It seems like Martyn is always very consistent / brilliant for Leeds and with all of Woodgate's troubles behind him, I thought the club might look to him to carry the club further with a young captain.

How do you like this bad boy ??

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lovers in a dangerous time......

Saint and CDK.....together again,

SOUTHAMPTON TAKE SPLIT KEEPER ON LOAN

Friday August 09 2002

Southampton are to take Hajduk Split's Stipe Pletikosa on loan, the Croat club say.

The Premiership side will pay £300,000 pounds for Pletikosa and have until April to decide whether to buy the player.

Rated as one of Europe's finest young goalkeepers, the 23-year-old was last year targeted by Olympique Marseille.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Community Shield

Can anyone tell me the kick off time for the Community Shield game this weekend between Arsenal and Liverpool. PPV lists the time from 6am - 11:30am but when is the actual game time kick off.....unless they expect over 3 hrs of injury time...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick off

The sign at Bertrum and Skytrain's favourite bar, the Barnett Motor Inn says 6 am. That's all I know.:p

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
£30 million ankle.

I have to admit that this must really suck for Man U fans . . . but, damn -- it's fcukin' funny to me.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fcuk me ......

Home debut against a bunch of Argentines and Rio's done after 25 ....... However, the lad should be fit for the away game at Chelsea a week Friday ...... Thank Christ ....... the thought of Laurent Blanc & John O'Shea together is just not that daunting .........

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me another 2-2 Draw

The Reds blew another 2-0 lead today to Birmingham Fcuk! Oh well the grass is always greener on the other side(like at Old Trafford where Man uShited lost to Bolton)

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and whats the betting...

...Liverpool end up within 6 points of top spot come the end of the season. They've blown another season already. Blame that 'Planet of the Apes' lookalike they'e got at right back...utter donkey. The blue half of Liverpool must be laughing their fcuking tits off...

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue fans laughing!!!

Blue fans laughing their fcuking tits off!!!! Now that's funny considering they'll have so much to laugh about during their annual relegation battle. Anyway Xavier was'nt even playing yesterday. The reds will come good.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on at Liverpool...escaped giving points away again today? Also, very surprized to see Newcastle second from bottom....a lot of youngsters and foreigners, perhaps they need time to gel.

Keano's debut for Spurs on FSWC against WHam tomorrow...can't wait.

daz:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0