Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie EPL 2009/10: Man U @ Chelsea 20091108

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big clash on Sunday as the pretenders from Manchester take on the blues at Stanford Bridge.

Bet window open until 8:00AM Pacific Sunday.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big clash on Sunday as the pretenders from Manchester take on the blues at Stanford Bridge.

Bet window open until 8:00AM Pacific Sunday.

Not pretenders, I believe we're still the Champions :D

However, this game will go a long way to decide who becomes Champions this year.

Tough one to bet against your team but I may decide that not betting on the game will be my choice :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet Karma for Chavski.

Johnny Evans should have been sent off and a peno awarded...how does Drogba end up booked from that!?
Then Fletcher throws his toys out of the pram, Terry with a screaming header!!!

United :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
United look out to lunch like their baby of a fcukin manager.
This official will be getting a review for sure at the FA following this one :eek:
Entitlement United ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Darren Fletcher played football instead of whinging at the official for 90 minutes United might actually have had a chance at nickin at least a point...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not pretenders, I believe we're still the Champions :D

However, this game will go a long way to decide who becomes Champions this year.

You speak truth Mancunian, you speak truth. Concordantly...GO ON CHELSKI!!!!!!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet Karma for Chavski.

Johnny Evans should have been sent off and a peno awarded...how does Drogba end up booked from that!?
Then Fletcher throws his toys out of the pram, Terry with a screaming header!!!

United :rolleyes:

Yes, Terry and his elbow was much cleaner. :rolleyes:
He got booked for his embarrasing drama act on how hurt he was.
It was a good yellow though i thought, cuz as soon as he got it, he was magically better again! Works faster than the magic water i think!

Wasn't Drogba offside on the goal? He made an attempt to play the ball does that not make him offside?

Either way, it's my first win this month for Bookie events. Long way to go to crack the 1000 mark.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, don't get me wrong. I hate both teams equally.

I'm just appalled at Evans "50-50" ball with Drogba and Darren Fletchers constant whinging...

Drogba is a clown... It's too bad the class that oozes out of Ballack, Lampard, and Terry can't rub off on him at all..

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Chelsea fan should complain about whining and moaning with Terry, Ballack and the 'Faker' in their line-up. Nice convulsions in the box! My god, this cnut finds a new way to make an idiot of himself. If that was Rooney I'd disown him and the team. What an embarrassment - once again - to Chelsea and the league!

Fletcher's tackle wasn't a foul for the freekick, Faker fouled Brown in the box and interfered with the path of the ball in an offside position. What a 'mare!

We've also are a victim of our own success. Chelsea make a sub in extra time (30 seconds are suppose to be added) and right on 5 minutes (unbelievable with Drogcrap's antics) he blows the whistle.

Good luck reffing in the Championship for the rest of the season, Martin Atkinson - you twat!

Chelsea's belated revenge leaves Manchester United nursing grievances | Daniel Taylor | Football | guardian.co.uk

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me strength, both sides red and blue have legit gripes, but a 1-0 win for Chelsea was deserved. I'm not sure many can argue that.

Ballack Lampard > Carrick Fletcher

I have to think that Evans will get a suspension for that Ninja kick..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, don't get me wrong. I hate both teams equally.

I'm just appalled at Evans "50-50" ball with Drogba and Darren Fletchers constant whinging...

Drogba is a clown... It's too bad the class that oozes out of Ballack, Lampard, and Terry can't rub off on him at all..

Bollock is the biggest ****ing diver around......he gives Drogba a great run for his money. Class my arse.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
drogba's goal was offside, on a freekick that should not of happened. i don't know who deserved to win the game, but think chelsea was lucky to get one.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahaha i love reading man utd fans cry over a loss, chelsea are gonna win the league weather untied beat them today or not. how does 3rd place feel behind arsenal who have a game in hand?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two names come to mind when I think of Man United and their current lineup: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro and Carlos Alberto Tevez.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game should have ended 1-0 Chelski - Evans studs to chest was an easy PK (and red) and Drogba was definitely offside on the "goal"

Unless you're a BPL ref. Apparently.

Bet settled.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0