Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie EPL 2009/10: Man U @ Chelsea 20091108

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine that, the doppy slurring scot Ferguson complaining when his side loses... SHOCK HORROR! haha. I wish the FA would give him a huge fine and ban him from the touchlines for a bunch of games just to shut him up. The most annoying manager of ALL TIME! who thinks he can say and do whatever he wants. I couldn't care less who wins the league but anyone other than SCUMCHESTER UNITED. But then again, if they do lose Ferguson will complain again that it was someone else's fault they lost, not their own.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
johnnybluenose said:
Give me strength, both sides red and blue have legit gripes, but a 1-0 win for Chelsea was deserved. I'm not sure many can argue that.

Mate, above every thread that you feel the need to put your 2 cents in with countless, ridiculous posts, you once again show me that you know fcuk all about football at a higher level. Stick to wanking off about the Whitecaps and the MLS, the state of Scottish Football and whatever else you're interested in but seriously, stay out of the EPL.

You are doing my fcuking head in. Seriously.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sense bitterness ;)

Ferguson's advancing years and near fully predictable habits of having moans at officials and blasting officials either on the touchline or to the media is rubbing off on his players. Fact. I haven't seen the amount of swarming the official after decent calls or missed calls etc in a long time.

Evans should have been sent off. fact. there is clear cut video evidence of his bruce lee imitation for everyone to see. Whether or not Drogba was hurt or not is irrelevant, other than to say he is a diving cheating cnut ala CRon, and others. The convulsions were hilarious... it is embarassing.

That being said, regardless of whether or not Drogba fouls anyone on the mystery foul given to Fletcher, or if he is offside, or whatever is irrelevant. If Evans gets sent off, they have to put Vidic in for an attacker...Instead of Owen coming on for Anderson, Vidic does... how does United then stave off the Attack?

1-0 Chavski.

C'mon Spurs! :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sense bitterness ;)

Ferguson's advancing years and near fully predictable habits of having moans at officials and blasting officials either on the touchline or to the media is rubbing off on his players. Fact. I haven't seen the amount of swarming the official after decent calls or missed calls etc in a long time.

Evans should have been sent off. fact. there is clear cut video evidence of his bruce lee imitation for everyone to see. Whether or not Drogba was hurt or not is irrelevant, other than to say he is a diving cheating cnut ala CRon, and others. The convulsions were hilarious... it is embarassing.

That being said, regardless of whether or not Drogba fouls anyone on the mystery foul given to Fletcher, or if he is offside, or whatever is irrelevant. If Evans gets sent off, they have to put Vidic in for an attacker...Instead of Owen coming on for Anderson, Vidic does... how does United then stave off the Attack?

1-0 Chavski.

C'mon Spurs! :D

Seriously mate, listen to every fcuking manager in the Premiership on any weekend and all they do is moan about the officiating. Yes, Fergie does it when things go against United but just because he's more high profile than Sam Allardyce, Gary Megson, Mick McCarthy, David Moyes, etc., it certainly gets thrown into the headlines waaaaay more often.

Christ, we all do it every week in the VMSL or FVSL or whatever so this is no different. It's just that they're professionals and earn a living playing / managing the game.

Only correct thing you did say was that Evans should have been sent off. Drogba is a cnut, no question but the Cantona imitation on Drogba should've got his marching orders. I can understand the referee not seeing it as I'm sure he was running down the field with a view looking into Drogba's back but at least the assistant on that side should've called it.

I haven't seen the amount of swarming the official after decent calls or missed calls etc in a long time

You don't watch Chelsea very often then do you ?? Michael Ballack is the biggest moaner in the Premiership. Drogba ?? You remember a certain Champions League Semi-Final against Barcelona last year ?? He got banned for what ?? 3 games after his outburst at the official on the field after the game ..... The rest of the team ?? They're cnuts too ;)

In truth, I thought the referee had a good game 'till he started to lose the plot with 30 minutes to go. Questionable fouls called everywhere on the pitch and if you think that Fletcher getting wound up after a foul was called on him that led to a goal (don't get me started :rolleyes: ) is such a disgrace, then I think you underestimate the stakes of such a match.

You obviously have never been part of any sort of game that involves such intensity that every decision is scrutinized by the players on the pitch. Seriously, can you tell me that an Auld Firm's intensity is not the same ??

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it is Walks.

Half of this is me loving having a go at winding up the Manure supporters, I didn't have to really say it did I? ;)

The other half of this really is me getting sick and tired of seeing Sir Alex, a guy I had a lot of respect for, looking like a fool week in week out, putting his face on the tele and in the papers for moaning about officials.

Of course it is never him addressing the fact that they never adequately replaced CRon and Tevez... (Obertan and Owen don't count ;) ) Or the fact that Rio and Vidic have not been on form all year... or that they have no plan for when Edwin VDS decides it is over.

The Officials need to grow a pair of ball in general. Stop allowing the big shot players to make them look like fools. That way when they do err, they will readily admit their errors, and not hide behind the FA.

Unfortunately the "Respect campaign" seems to have fallen on deaf ears... What will the children think!!???!? :D

Officiating at any level is a thankless job, with or without Fergie all over you like a fat kid on a smartie.

Who's holding him accountable!?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that game could have gone either way...but Walks you owe me a pint. Having said that Liverpool vs Birmingham City???

Shocking.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that game could have gone either way...but Walks you owe me a pint. Having said that Liverpool vs Birmingham City???

Shocking.

Indeed I do Sir M :)

Re: Liverpool / Birmingham. Okay, seriously ..... how long will it be before Rafa is shown the exit door at Anfield ??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, that was not a PK, and the team cannot just implode everytime Torres or Gerard is not on the pitch.

Birmingham City FFS?

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jbn, i havn't seen any replay's but i did see the game, and the card's. do you think drogba deserved a card?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching the game live, I actually thought Drogba fouled Evans. As he had no chance at the ball and I all saw was Evans win it and them both fall. However on replay it was quite clear that wasn't the case, so I see how a ref could miss that, especially with Drogba probably blocking his view of the kung-fu kick.
No way can I walk away from that match saying Chelsea deserved victory. If anything Man U was the better team, sure they got fortunate on the PK call, but a bullshite foul, followed by another bullshit foul led to the goal. The game was a 0-0 draw type of game but Chelsea, managed to grab a winner.
I see how Fletch gets so upset, a bad call in the championsleague last year to leave him unavilable for the final, a yellow for diving last week when it was a clear Pk, and now this call..... who wouldn't be livid, honestly. Sort it out in there for fukc sakes, Phil is looking better all the time when I watch this nonsense.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way can I walk away from that match saying Chelsea deserved victory. If anything Man U was the better team, sure they got fortunate on the PK call, but a bullshite foul, followed by another bullshit foul led to the goal. The game was a 0-0 draw type of game...

agreed
it should have ended 0-0
man u had way more chances and didn't capitalize unfortunately
they were the better team but it doesn't show on the score sheet

it's funny how people can sit here and say sh*t about ferguson about his supposed whining, etc... he doesn't whine for no good reason. this referee destroyed a perfectly good match with shite calls. there are a lot of times when man u loses and ferguson gives credit where credit is due. if the referee is shite, he's going to let them know, bottom line. that is the manager's job, no?
i agree that referees hide behind the FA :rolleyes:
there are ways to deal with these players who are abusing them...pull out your fcuken cards. that's it. problem solved.

it's early in the season...lots of time for chelsea to shite the bed

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed
it should have ended 0-0
man u had way more chances and didn't capitalize unfortunately
they were the better team but it doesn't show on the score sheet

i agree that referees hide behind the FA :rolleyes:
there are ways to deal with these players who are abusing them...pull out your fcuken cards. that's it. problem solved.

arsenal vs man utd, what goes around comes around. And for cards its man utd that should see more.

this topic should be closed....united lost end of

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All top teams are very close, but thus far Chelsea is the best of the top four, which is quickly turning into the top three. Also, Arsenal is a team that is getting better all the time. Sir Alex will tell you that the team at top at Christmas will win it.

Sir M.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0