Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
@freddy - good atmosphere in and around the stadium?
Yes, this was a good one to be at. Although, I felt like I was at the TriWizard games in Harry Potter. There are three legs of security you have to get through with cops everywhere. Normally that would make me feel a little uneasy, but here, I am fine with it. A bunch of the guys then went to the Eiffel Tower to a fan zone to watch the France game. They said it was pretty crazy there with a bunch of drunk rowdy Polish fans and Romanians. The birds, though have been outstanding.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, on the topic of birds (is that this thread?), 5 of us went to Amsterdam first for a few days. Its been 25 years since I have been there, but just WOW are the Dutch woman hot. They all ride bikes or walk everywhere. They are in great shape and are stunning. Too bad Holland isn't in this tourney.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, on the topic of birds (is that this thread?), 5 of us went to Amsterdam first for a few days. Its been 25 years since I have been there, but just WOW are the Dutch woman hot. They all ride bikes or walk everywhere. They are in great shape and are stunning. Too bad Holland isn't in this tourney.

You forgot to reference anything Dutch to @knvb

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIFA Law 11 Offside
Page 26 Offside Law - Gaining an advantage

A shot from a team mate rebounds off an opponent to an attacker who is then penalised for playing the ball having previously been in an offside position. OFFSIDE. There is a diagram to clearly illustrate that Vardy was indeed offside. Big mistake by the officials.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really care if England won or not to be honest. I believe it was offside like many do and your on the side of people who believes he wasn't.

I took them to win in my pool ;)

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer is correct (and so are the officials)...It's a good goal. This is not a deflection. The defender had time to see it coming & time to make a proper play on the ball.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am getting slaughtered by all these late match goals, wtf is wrong with these teams in closing out a match?!?!

:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts