Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

fan rips sign

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rick Ball (team 1040) talked about this, this afternoon. He called the sign ripper his new hero. Apparently he was 3 or 4 seats(rows) behind the terrace sign guy who held it up every 2 minutes for two periods.

Funny stuff.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"TERRACE, B.C.?! LOL
More like the underage sex and police corruption-ville. What a ****in dump. Anyone whos from Terrace is either a deviant or a slut who lost her virginity to a drug dealer when she was 13."

Classic quote from a guy who has "Van East" as his whereabouts. :rolleyes:

Great clip on the sign ripping. I am surprised this does not happen more at sporting events.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic quote from a guy who has "Van East" as his whereabouts. :rolleyes:

Great clip on the sign ripping. I am surprised this does not happen more at sporting events.

clueless fook.. thats not my comment:rolleyes: maybe read the youtube comment?

u fail... Or is it my negligence that caused this.. DO i make the quotation marks bigger for you next time?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clueless fook.. thats not my comment:rolleyes: maybe read the youtube comment?

u fail... Or is it my negligence that caused this.. DO i make the quotation marks bigger for you next time?

I think an emoticon would have helped in this instance, though I never need to use them to clearly express my thoughts.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

A bit of both my friend. The quote box that TTP offeres would have made it more clear. :) Obviously a nerve was struck, too many East Van jokes over the years. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0