Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Federal Election 2015

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much venom, relax.

CMuat3tWIAEcLuw.jpg:large

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps:

The one thing I'd add on your analysis is that when assets retained in the corp. become 'redundant' the investment income on them is deemed to be passive, not active, and therefore subject to a 45.7% rate and in turn the only way to get that bill down is to declare dividends to the shareholder.
And, when that's done its down to around say 19%.
So, that passive income is supposed to be taxed at a higher rate.
But, if you invest that retained earnings for growth and further active assets, that's my point, retaining 86.5% of corporate after tax profits enhances a smaller company's ability to grow, which is in all of our best interests to feed the economy.

And, large corporations do not have the 13.5% treatment, its at 26%, which is still better than most States in the US believe it or not.

Anyhow, my two bits in that increasing corporate taxes is not the way, and we already have a system for fat cat shareholders who retain redundant investments within their company and in turn get taxed at higher rates.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still not following, I said nothing about corporate taxes, just income splitting.

You should run next election, you have the skills to be a politician in this country, clearly :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I read this morning that the Terry Fox Foundation has come out and deny they were "enthusiastic" about the CONS plan :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As they should. Any fundraising organization should immediately distance themselves from the Cons "gift". Seriously, that is about as low a blow to gain favor as it gets. Like you said, a commitment to fund research facilities and programs would have impact, along with an actual plan outlining HOW they would pay for it. Possibly w/ the help from actual fundraising organizations, like CCR, like BCCR, like Terry Fox.

You know, like budgeting?

Or, hell...specific commitments to fund other research endeavors of need. But, FFS, present us a plan, not a cheap photo op.

This was a big backfire, IMHO.

Fcuk me, I wish Trudeau could give me a reason and confidence to vote for him. This sucks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And seriously, how does someone look so fresh at that point? I've already soacked through my second shirt by that point.

Cnut.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 words - Young, In, Shape. Face it gents we are old and somewhat fay for the most part. Maybe not you so much DUDE, with the bike riding.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and the real reason Dude hates Trudeau is that Justin has better hair.:hilarious:

Good thing that the long gun registry is gone, because James Moore just shot several of his party mates in the feet with that pinheaded move...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, now you can fcuk off. Honestly. Low blow, pal. Besides, everyone knows that at the very least, it's a draw, and give him 2 years in the PM's office, and he'll look like his old man. Bad pedigree.

Have you met my dad, Trece? The old fcuker still has to get a haircut every 3 weeks at 72 years old. He's a hair growing machine. Science should study him, honestly.

And I'll be at 45 minutes for the Grind by May, so JT can also fcuk off on that front, too.

First party to hang their hat on a Mary J industry has my vote. What a bunch of cowards these cnuts are...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JT's middle class policy document attached here.

Attachments

• Growth-for-the-Middle-Class.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 17

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, now you can fcuk off. Honestly. Low blow, pal. Besides, everyone knows that at the very least, it's a draw, and give him 2 years in the PM's office, and he'll look like his old man. Bad pedigree.

Have you met my dad, Trece? The old fcuker still has to get a haircut every 3 weeks at 72 years old. He's a hair growing machine. Science should study him, honestly.

And I'll be at 45 minutes for the Grind by May, so JT can also fcuk off on that front, too.

First party to hang their hat on a Mary J industry has my vote. What a bunch of cowards these cnuts are...

I must say (and did as recent as this past Tuesday afternoon) how wonderful it is to sit on your deck, pulling on your bong with a friend with nary a care in the world except what song to play next on your guitar. Not only is it legal, it is encouraged! Whoever legalizes first, gets all the destination money. Look at Denver. I am in Seattle as I write this, and they still have the tax situation totally wrong. $27/gram for the goodshit. That is criminal. Even criminals don't charge that much - only governments. But, the pricing will work itself out in the long run. The real trick is to pull out the value out of it so a black market doesn't exist. Marc Emery for PM!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jealousy is such a petty thing, Dude. Don't worry, you'll still have to get your ear hair trimmed every 3 weeks when you're 72 as well.:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hair is growing everywhere, Trece, not just still up top, but coming out sideways, too. Don't like it. Bought my first every ear and nose hair grooming kit this year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0