Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FHRITP

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never heard of this being a 'thing' until the 'incident' over the weekend with the reporter covering TFC.

Is the guy getting fired the right thing to do?

I'm not even sure which is the guy that got fired from the video.

The one dude talking about dildos in England is a knob for sure but the other guy, while smiling about it, seems reasonable enough to try and discuss.

Instead of a firing by a company that was never named (in the incident) of an employee that was never named, couldn't some other avenue be taken?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would have played out much better if the hottie reporter had called him to the task, with some 1970's disco music playing in the background.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was the guy in the yellow Arsenal shirt that told her she is lucky to not have a Vibrator in her ear. Apparently he is a manager at Hydro one making 106 thousand a year. I guess they don't care for Arsenal fans.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not fired because the company cares so much about what he does in his own time, as juvenile as it may be.

He's fired because the faceless mob of the internet got a hold of his personal info (name / employer / etc) and went on an almighty witch hunt. At the end of the day, the bad publicity from doing nothing when hundreds of people are emailing/tweeting you about this knob is more damaging than a potential wrongful dismissal lawsuit.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is perplexing is that the dude who actually said the phrase as she was interviewing him wasn't a focus?

At the risk of being told I'm blaming the victim, why didn't the reporter Kick Him In The Nuts?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luckily being self employed I don't have to worry about such things but, I know people who work for big corporations and they said this kind of stuff is in their employment agreements. Because they work with women they are considered to be high risk at work if they conduct themselves this way outside of the work place.

Basically its Bullshit

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, some dude posting on Facebook and the Southsiders:

With all this FHRITP chatter, I'd like to remind everyone that the "She fell over" chant is also in poor taste and should not be welcome in our house.

When an opposing team player slips and falls in an embarrassing manner, make fun of him sure, but let's not attempt to degrade him by calling him a woman. Not clever, not funny, not cool.

Fcuking pussy... wait, did he just insinuate that women are somehow less than men?

:)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was the guy in the yellow Arsenal shirt that told her she is lucky to not have a Vibrator in her ear. Apparently he is a manager at Hydro one making 106 thousand a year. I guess they don't care for Arsenal fans.
He was probably referring to this incident.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0