Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Field Watch

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i live 2 min away from that field. There was snow sticking on grass last night, but this morning most of it is gone. Still a little bit, but hardly any to stop from playing on it. Just depends how nice they wanna keep that field

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
update for ya TBL, snowing again over here in Fleetwood. Doesn't look good for ya buddy. Coming down pretty good

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WARNING!

5 to 10 cm of snow is expected tonight. This is a warning that significant snowfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

Details

A building Arctic ridge of high pressure over the British Columbia interior is producing strong outflow winds through the coastal valleys of the province and as a result cold air has pushed out to the coast. This cold air is forecast to combine with a low pressure system off Vancouver Island tonight to produce the first widespread snowfall of the season. 5 to 10 cm of snow is forecast for metro Vancouver, East Vancouver Island, Greater Victoria and the Southern Gulf Islands with the highest amounts over higher terrain. Locally higher amounts are also possible along East Vancouver Island where outflow winds will pick up moisture over the strait of Georgia. The strong northeasterly outflow winds are expected to rise to 80 km/h with gusts to 110 over the Central Coast - coastal sections and up to 70 km/h with gusts to 90 over the southern sections of Howe Sound this evening. The Arctic airmass will also combine with the strong northeasterly outflow winds to produce cold windchill values below minus 20 degrees over the inland sections of the north and central coast. The strong winds and cold windchills are expected to moderate later Saturday as the Arctic ridge and the pacific low weaken.

END OF WARNING

Mark Madryga (MMadryga) on Twitter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snow in Pitt Meadows at the moment, not sure if it will be enough to clost Pitt Athletic. Glad I have under armour, for tomorrows game. Not cold enough for mittens though thats for sure. ;)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snow in Pitt Meadows at the moment, not sure if it will be enough to clost Pitt Athletic. Glad I have under armour, for tomorrows game. Not cold enough for mittens though thats for sure. ;)

Watch out cascade, depending on the colour of your underarmour and how it clashes with your jersey you may still be reported to the FVSL fashion police, and possibly have points deducted, fines, and face the loss of your field. :wa:

Anyone out in North Delta - Delsom Turf? 9pm game time in this weather is really how I want to spend my Friday night.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone out in North Delta - Delsom Turf? 9pm game time in this weather is really how I want to spend my Friday night.[/QUOTE]

A little snow last night, nothing today, have fun!!( i actually don't mind being injured this time of year!!)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SSAP still fully open, and no sign of snow yet. Even if we get a little overnight its supposed to be warm enough tomorrow that all would be melted.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm at ssap right now and its starting to snow a little bit. Nothing sticking to the turf or grass yet, but never know how much it will snow tonight

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ssap update...windy and snowing hard. Snow starting to stick to the grass and even the turf while being played on...did I mention its fukin cold and windy??? O ya I can't even see the ball anymore lol

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bill Griffen must have been a bitch tonight. The worst turf ever, high elevation with a screaming wind and snow. Wish I was there . . . Not

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what it's like in other areas but it is crazy out right now in Fleetwood!

Wind and Snow. Lots of it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0