Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tie-break is goal difference for the season I think.
Cascade you guys still have a shot at provincials dont you?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait it's record against the other team and then goal difference if tied
If we win our next 2 we will be in 4th. Hoping for good numbers, with the injuries we have we will be lucky to get 12, with quite a few guys done for the year (myself included, shouldn't have played Saturday) Would be nice to finish the year with a couple victories.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One question about the one guy on the Dynamo is who wears mittens when it's 18 degrees outside? Looks like the king of pop is out there on the pitch when mittens is on. Gotta get rid of the mittens!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never really pay attention, but remember a few chirps about it. he is not a puss so it must be a fashion statement

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How soft has men's soccer got when these kids are wearing mittens. This never would have happened 10 years ago. If I showed up to a game in mittens not only would I owe a round of beer. Those mittens would have been ripped off of me within minutes. #todaysyouth

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
How soft has men's soccer got when these kids are wearing mittens. This never would have happened 10 years ago. If I showed up to a game in mittens not only would I owe a round of beer. Those mittens would have been ripped off of me within minutes. #todaysyouth
Can't laugh at them when the professionals are wearing mittens with a long sleeve in Spanish spring.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

Overall a good game. A dirty tackle from each team, besides that a good physical game. PMO far to much for celtic. I think because they are out of playoffs it affected their team. Their golie had a tough game but 3 goals from PMO were rockets from far out of the 18. Absolute beautiful goals. PMO missed a pk. And celtic big guy in the middle scored a rocket bottom left corner. Was a real nice goal, unstopable shot. Cant believe how close the race is to finish top 4. Good luck gentlemen! And p.s i think i finally figured out who cascade is lol

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

Overall a good game. A dirty tackle from each team, besides that a good physical game. PMO far to much for celtic. I think because they are out of playoffs it affected their team. Their golie had a tough game but 3 goals from PMO were rockets from far out of the 18. Absolute beautiful goals. PMO missed a pk. And celtic big guy in the middle scored a rocket bottom left corner. Was a real nice goal, unstopable shot. Cant believe how close the race is to finish top 4. Good luck gentlemen! And p.s i think i finally figured out who cascade is lol

Pretty easy to spot....he is wearing mittens

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

Pomo was certainly the better team on the evening, we are pretty beat up with injuries, but that's no excuse, 3 of the 4 goals last night were pure quality and they were well deserving of the win. Game did get chippy for about 10 minutes, but then it calmed down, and was back to casual chatter and laughs. Kisses who do you think I am? Always interesting to meet fellow ttp'rs.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol i believe you are the center midfielder. Portuguese looking, maybe italian. Late 20's or early 30's. Slightly darker skin for a white guy. Descent player, one of the better celtic players. Been watching you for last 5 years. If i got the right guy lol. I hope im correct. I dont really wanna hear your the short guy that always has the ginger beard. Kind of dislike him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0