Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally, someone we can trust...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My "financial advisor":rolleyes: (basically, the guy I send my RSP contributions to) e-mailed me this .

Pretty funny stuff! How many times have we all been through something like this?

We're currently renegotiating our mortgage, and the first time we called, we said the same as everyone, "We want to stay with you guys, but don't want the run around. I will be checking your rates, and will go through the trouble of moving if we get better rates elsewhere."

Mortgage "advisor": "Yes Sir, Mr. Dude. We would prefer to save you the aggravation of shopping around as well. Your business is important to us, and we'll give you the best rate, first time."

Since my first call, when we were offered 5.25% over 5 years, we've managed (after going back and forth 5 times with the bank where I keep my business accounts) gotten down to 5%. We haven't even spoken to a broker yet.:rolleyes:

I wonder how many more times we’ll go back and forth before finally signing the new mortgage? :rolleyes: What a joke.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, financials, is this what TTp is coming to

And here I thought TTp has been boring that last few days.:rolleyes:

Other than online chats, right boys?;)

+SCreallycaresaboutDudesfuture:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're missing the point babe. ;)

Rule of thumb: No matter who trustworthy "financial" people come accross, they're never telling you the truth.

There Jinky: I've now managed to insult union people and financial people. I'm a multi-dimentional insulter.:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not missing it at all

thanks for giving us a heads up (just like KNVB & Throbby are right now):eek: :wa:

+SCmustlogoffnowtosavehersanity:eek: :(

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh dear....

SC's right on track with this one...is this what TTP is coming to? God ( or something like him/her) help us all.:eek:

lupoman

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0