Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FOUND mens solid gold wedding band on soccer sideline

boner

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
FOUND on the McCartney Park soccer sideline in North Vancouver. Mens solid gold wedding band inset with a few small stones. Looks like a "mature" design. It may have been there for months as it was embedded deeply in the dirt. Please respond to this message if you or a friend or teammate lost a wedding band anytime in the past couple of soccer seasons. I am posting this message on as many community websites as possible, hoping to find the owner.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FOUND on the McCartney Park soccer sideline in North Vancouver. Mens solid gold wedding band inset with a few small stones. Looks like a "mature" design. It may have been there for months as it was embedded deeply in the dirt. Please respond to this message if you or a friend or teammate lost a wedding band anytime in the past couple of soccer seasons. I am posting this message on as many community websites as possible, hoping to find the owner.

I lost my wedding band a couple years ago because the lawyers told me i had to give it back.

Nice of you to do this Bro! cheers mate

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
oi nice of you to post it up, hopefully someone in that area can perhaps talk to some local clubs to see if they can locate the person who lost it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Throw it off the hill and into the fire, destroy the evil that goes with it.

Frodo

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that both Dickens and Eagles have lost a few wedding rings over the years. :D Might be a safe bet to check with either one of those guys.

JAGS

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that both Dickens and Eagles have lost a few wedding rings over the years. :D Might be a safe bet to check with either one of those guys.

JAGS

Smells fishy........

Dickens & Boner. Sumthings up:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0