Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're blaming the ref for the loss? We had 3 goals before he realized there where two teams out there. Us with a fat guy? LOL! That's fantastic. Please stop by this thread anytime. I'd love the laugh.

Brilliant.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You're blaming the ref for the loss? We had 3 goals before he realized there where two teams out there. Us with a fat guy? LOL! That's fantastic. Please stop by this thread anytime. I'd love the laugh.

Brilliant.

When did I say I was blamming the ref for the loss... the ref petty much told us were going to lose even before the game started... hey he was brutal but in no way did he cost us the game... yes you guys were the better team you could tell from the scoreboard... and if you want a laugh take a look down your panties... is that why they say KNVB is a cnut... good game and best of luck the rest of the way...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
When did I say I was blamming the ref for the loss... the ref petty much told us were going to lose even before the game started... hey he was brutal but in no way did he cost us the game... yes you guys were the better team you could tell from the scoreboard... and if you want a laugh take a look down your panties... is that why they say KNVB is a cnut... good game and best of luck the rest of the way...
I could have told you, you were going to lose before we started too. Its wasn't much in the way of a bold prediction. And the ref wasn't brutal by the way, it was you and your team mates so called "tackles" that were brutal. Were you plumber running around with the puffer in his hand? He was the cats pajama's in that department.

Look down my panties? This is a fine example of the high quality banter coming from the side lines when you were down a mere half dozen goals. Were you also the creator of such wonderful shouts like "you're such a fag" or "better get soap on a rope with this guy around." I didn't know Abbotsford is 20 years behind in piss takes as well as fashion. Did I not see a Metallica concert T-shirt near your bench? Loved the black 3/4 sleeves.

Rock on Dude. Better luck next year.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feeling very good today so I decided to go for run to make up for last nights lack of a work out.................. My my Cantuzzi you are a witty little buggar. You are a prime example why Dr. Henri Morgantaller (sp) was kept in business for so long....................... Ask your Dad who he was because your pop's should have enlisted his services.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
futbol said:
?..................Just follow the moon buddy.....

Futbol, follow the moon and we will somehow end up on 8th Ave heading west, but it took a full bag of chips for that long haul.

Well, there were so many things that we had to overcome last night, the muggy night and pollution that you get in Abby, all the great piss-takes from the side-lines, and then to top it all off, the lack of Geegers from Big Z, I guess he doesn't like the Hospital balls too much.

the best is when you piss-take a team with CJ Bike and Demolition playing side-by-side up front, come one, how hard is it to stop us.

Well onto the final.

hos

Thanks for coming Out Arse 2

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
... and if JUNK means not only putting the ball through your sweepers legs or stealing the ball from your keeper while "nutmegin" him and putting it in the lonley cage then I guess JUNK is the right word for it.... cheers
Cantuzzi #3

If by Sweeper, you mean Knvb. You are right. I megged him three weeks ago.

If by lonely cage, you mean only having scored one goal. You are right again.

Lucky that our keeper decided he was BORED and tried to liven his game, otherwise it would have remained 6-0.

Maybe you didnt notice how we basically shut it down in the second half in fear of getting smoked from behind.

THE BEST PART OF THE GAME.
First half.
We have possession (go figure), and
CJ BIKE said:
"the only player to come out of Abby
"(Woodsy) gets into a tackle ...goes down after getting Scott Stevens'd at the blue line.

WE maintain possession (go figure) and kick it out of bounds at mid-field.

Woodsy gets up.
Arsenal throw-in.
We push up leaving just our right back to collect the ball...

They throw it to their striker and tried to score.

Classic stuff.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had forgot about that throw in...

As for the "meg" it was highly suspect not to mention it wasn't clean therefore under section 5.3 of the nutmeg code, it shouldn't count. Also, he had to kick at the ball 3 times to finally cram it through. I did ask Jacko for a field ruling... I understand it's under review now.

I'm optimistic.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
They throw it to their striker and tried to score.

Classic stuff.

Yes I that, Woody was on the ground and all the fans were calling for the soap and the right back was asking for his dikc to be sucked. Not too sure, but I don't think soap is your best lube in that situation, try spit next time.
Plus BK was down on the ground behind the net trying to find his NutSack.

All in all it was a very tough night for the Mucker, no Protein after the match, and the Muckers lost their most dangerous scoring threat for the final, I don't know about the rest of you, but my money is on Murrey (only played to league games) and Langley United to take the final this year, but I don't like to stir up any controversy or anything like that.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Demo, I think, gets credit for the first goal which came from a corner kick then off an Arsenals players arse ( ironic don't you think?) and into the net about 22 seconds in.

OG or not, I'm still taking credit for it! :D

How's the little one like watching you in your clown suit under the big top in your garage! (Still there, isn't it) :p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Demo, don't sit on the fence.

Murray said it himself that it was only his second game against us!

Hmmmmmmmmmm is that an illegal player or not? :rolleyes:

Stir, stir, stir.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uhhhhh, Dude.

Those were league games pal.

The reason they are not playing in the playoffs is because you need three games to qualify for the playoffs pal.

Soooooooooooo, the one game they played in was perfectly legal.

Easy Peasy big guy!

So please do get your facts straight and then jump right back on that Lagers band wagon.

Shocking that you could leave your TTP brothers hanging high and dry.

Alrighty then..................

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last I heard Muckers were up 2-1 with about 20 to go in the final. Millar and Zaurrini with early Mucker markers and Sandro Tassoni (sp?) with a goal and a cross bar...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0