Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Agent Frenzy!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wish is for Gillis to get Thomas Vanek from Bufalo and a biggest D from Washington.
Then we could take care of some clubs in our group. Vanek would be a fatastic fit for Twins. Big guy from Washington is needed to clean up around Luango.And if Gillis could get Carsillo than i say we should make the playoffs and also kick some but.
If Sandin comes back this year, he will be back in Toronto.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wish is for Gillis to get Thomas Vanek from Bufalo and a biggest D from Washington.
Then we could take care of some clubs in our group. Vanek would be a fatastic fit for Twins. Big guy from Washington is needed to clean up around Luango.And if Gillis could get Carsillo than i say we should make the playoffs and also kick some but.
If Sandin comes back this year, he will be back in Toronto.

Holy fukc me. I usually am the last guy to talk about spelling but fukc sakes did you sniff glue as a child?

Sandin?

But??

Bufalo?

I sure hope you have nothing to do with teaching the next generation!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
AU it is Sundin and au it is Buffalo all the same.Teaching! are you on funny smoke.Could not stand it. In my opinion waste of time. Play ball and drink beer way more fun.
Work hard and it is all good. No joke Vanek would be perfect fit. He is very good goal score. He plays like twins and also does well in the corners. Big D i ment big Jeff.And Carcillo.Dog eat dog Aginla would run. If Gillis could swing these guys we would or could go for a cup drive. Gillis is a sneaky guy you never know.It would be funny to see Gillis and Grets go at it like Ducks and Edmonton.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
AU it is Sundin and au it is Buffalo all the same.Teaching! are you on funny smoke.Could not stand it. In my opinion waste of time. Play ball and drink beer way more fun.
Work hard and it is all good. No joke Vanek would be perfect fit. He is very good goal score. He plays like twins and also does well in the corners. Big D i ment big Jeff.And Carcillo.Dog eat dog Aginla would run. If Gillis could swing these guys we would or could go for a cup drive. Gillis is a sneaky guy you never know.It would be funny to see Gillis and Grets go at it like Ducks and Edmonton.

Vanek isn't going to make us a contender period.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you watch twins play there is no need to crash the goal.They play on quick pass to the fee man.Thats why Vanek is needed. He would score thirty five to forty gals a year with twins. Bernier is more of a gun and get the pack to the net.His style fits well for a second line with Wellwood and perhaps Demitra. Demitra passes very well it will bring Berniers level way up. Wellwood is fit well with Bernier and Demitra.

Also Vanek is only twenty seven or eight years old. With twins he would be Mike Bossy, maybe fity goal score.
I still say Vanek,Jeff Shultz and Carcillio and we be the best.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you watch twins play there is no need to crash the goal.They play on quick pass to the fee man.Thats why Vanek is needed. He would score thirty five to forty gals a year with twins. Bernier is more of a gun and get the pack to the net.His style fits well for a second line with Wellwood and perhaps Demitra. Demitra passes very well it will bring Berniers level way up. Wellwood is fit well with Bernier and Demitra.

Also Vanek is only twenty seven or eight years old. With twins he would be Mike Bossy, maybe fity goal score.
I still say Vanek,Jeff Shultz and Carcillio and we be the best.

you're an idiot mr base. no clue about spotting talent, soccer or hockey. and you love to make up stuff. Is there anything else you are good at, beside using drugs from the downtown eastside? Drugs never makes anyone smarter. The proof is in the pudding eh Mr Baseless.

vanek is 24 only.

Holding your breathe won't make you smarter either.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remeber the old saying.To be in controll you must think posative. Negative's only upsets the one that is negative.Twenty four that's even better. The kid is got more skill in his little finger than many other guy.He can score and he knows how to play twins style of game.

You can call me what you want. Thats Ok i am always in controll. Vanek ,Jeff Shultz and Carcillio and here we go. Forget Sundin he will only play for Toronto or Montreal.Montreal has a chance to win the cup.Toronto is his team.Cheers

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason is ok as a depth player, most likely as a call up to help Hordichuk. Jason can fight and god knowes the way Calgary is shorring the club we will needed. As far as rest, no coment. We also got a twenty eight year old D Rob Davison six foot three stay at home D. It is good to add better callup guys. Davison might make the team is not bad. Johnnybluenose Vanek is still needed. And Jeff Schultz woud do the job. Gillis is not done he will get a guy down the road. And Carcillo Italians of Vancouver would go mad.He is a carve type of player. Reminds me so much of Tiger Wiliams with more skill.
Cheers go Canucks.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BWahaha!!!
Jason can fight!? Have you seen him fight!? He is listed (generously I might add) at 5'11 185 lbs... last year he had 30 PIM, with 112 Points in 80 AHL Games, he can fight!? Hordichuk will help him out!?

Ok...

You say "As far as rest, no coment." and then you go and rattle off 6 more lines of madness...

Mr. Base... no coment.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0