Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FSVL - Div 3 - 05/06] Pre-season banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything new happening out here in the Div 3 division?

What is happening with the returning teams?

Any new teams coming in?

JTL? Are you guys still playing in this division? Heard a little rumor about a new signing? Anything new to report before I post this???

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
???

I know that Langley is fielding two new teams in Division 3.

Beluga FC (Sponsored by Beluga Bar) features mostly new players, older dudes.

Krank'd (Formerly Aldergrove Athletics) don't know much about them.

In addition of course the LUFC Rangers will again be returning.

Out is the LUFC Gunners of Div 3 who we hopefully will not hear from again.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Krank'd is a buch of cnuts about as useless as a tit on a bull. picked up a couple guys from the gunners that will not be much help. they do have one striker who is quite talented and really should venture somewhere else if he already hasn't.

did the DFC Rovers not take the offer from the executive to move up to div 2 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: after their amazing cup run :D !!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 3 striker... quite talented. Right. I hear the Port Mann bridge is for sale for the cost of a happy meal too...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Div 3 striker... quite talented. Right. I hear the Port Mann bridge is for sale for the cost of a happy meal too...

i guess if anyone would know it'd be ronald mcdonald :knvb:
JTL is a guy that a lot of you hold in a very bright light............where does he play ;) .

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Krank'd?

Are there any teams named Cnuts?

:rolleyes:

Lol. We here on the LUFC Executive enforce a strict policy regarding team names. Teams joining our club must endure a one year period with a shite name as part of their initiation. :confused:

Our Goal is also to have our own Division in the FVSL where we will manage to relegate all 9 of our teams outside of the Premier side and the Clones. The Clones are exempt from this club policy because they actually have a grandfather clause with the FVSL. (And are Grandfathers to most of the players in the FVSL)

PS: I hear the Krank'd also signed Barry Bonds and some guy named Alphonso.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for Mission SC to make some noise in Div. 3 this coming winter season...I played the summer with them, and they've got some great talented young players that with another year behind them should be a formidable squad. I realise this is Div. 3, but if they can develop some chemistry, I'd look for them to challenge for promotion by season's end, and turn some heads in Cup play.

~Shaven

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:

What is happening with the returning teams?

Any new teams coming in?

JTL? Are you guys still playing in this division? Heard a little rumor about a new signing? Anything new to report before I post this???

We are still playing in Div. 3 Argyle. The boys don't want to move up until we earn it which will probably be this year with the loss of some dead weight and the addition of a few Premier Metro players that are retiring to the Dewdney Coachmen (formerly known as Rovers).

JTL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL that's what I like too see some one who won't take a free promotion and earn it good on ya and Shaven Mission was pretty damn good last year I look to see them or the LAnlgey Rangers winning it this year and for everyone else in Div3 watch out for the Bullets Gong show that they call a soccer team, I don't know if these clowns realise it's soccer not rugby and when they think about promotion they must be thinking local Wrestling promotion because they are one Macho man and a Hulkster and a ring away from any Promotion :eek: , also watch out for the Miners as they have picked up some good players too. ;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any exhibition games coming up for any of the teams?

Tryouts still going on?

Any last minute signings that will help?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
One word... bush.

No, we badly need 42 teams in Division Two.

Perhaps we should also get a lottery based promotion system.... just roll the dice to see where you play.....

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
I know that Langley is fielding two new teams in Division 3.

Beluga FC (Sponsored by Beluga Bar) features mostly new players, older dudes.

older dudes? I saw them practice two weeks ago while I took my daughter to the park. I say the average age is 25 with about 3 guys in their 30's that look like they have some experience. There were 18 guys at the practice.

Don't know much about div 3 in FVSL. Sounds more like a beer league anyway. Actually isn't the whole FVSL a beer league with the exception of their Premier teams?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
older dudes? ?

Their manager described his team to me saying something about "comprised of local business owners"..... and I know he has a couple of over 35's.... my conclusion was based on that knowledge.

Not that it really matters anyhow.

Carry on.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
anyone know when the fvsl well step it up and put out a schedule?

I would bet they will have a schedule posted once all the teams submit their field allocations. Last I heard there are still half a dozen teams that have not fully committed and another 4-5 that have not given the FVSL their field times.

So... I believe your question should read, do you know when managers will step it up and contact the league with the required info.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well too bad so sad for those teams! they should get there shite done quicker so the rest of us don't have too wait! lets see some fines for these slow managers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0