Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL awards dinner, golden boots and MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can they make it better than last year? Tough act to follow.

Looks like all golden boots are locked up and most divisions had a one horse race.

will that translate to the mvp as well?

thoughts

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure poco will have at lease 8 tables for the Castilian ,especially with their mOve to vmsl it's a good opportunity to say bye to their fellow boomarang league players !that saying is that a knock to the league saying that u throw urself out there hard and come back to the same spot u started !!good luck JTl and have fun again in another league with some more new Players !keep it up & you can make your way to been the vancouver 86ers -whitecaps alumni team for the future !!or make ur way to the conductors league on north shore;that would be the iceing on your cake

Btw I have reserved one table for myself & RF & a hottub for Guinness,kNOB & foden !!im sure there will be lots to talk about!you can wear a half dragon & half Castilian short to promote
chiro!!I'm sure you might have a couple more FODENS crew who will want in
I also heard from RBKS that mills put on a brilliant show last year & he will be sad to see the back of bJAcks shirt & his sidekick slater

Sidmakessencesometimes

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco to win every award.
Not only does TA pay his players , he also buys votes.
Guy is like The Donald Trump of Poco.

Sid

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rofl hahhaha IGuess your the cool kid hey elbowroom!!! I wanna sit next toYou for sure, and we can make fun of the nerds who win awards :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wasn't prior, but now actually quite looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night for some grub and pints.

The only thing that can be improved upon from last year is the introduction of entrance and exit music for award winners on stage so we don't have awkward uninvited speeches by random LUFC keepers and disrespectful twats TTP'ing and ignoring a speech by Bobby Brown following a lifetime achievement award.

I'm pretty sure you'll see a sweep of MVP award winners being Golden Boot winners also... in fact I'd bet on it... at least in open divisions and Masters premier...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this awards dinner open to anyone in the FVSL? Not sure if someone was pranking me, but I was told it was going to be A POCO fundraiser as both their teams would be taking all the awards!!!;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Event starts at 7... for those who have attended does anyone know the times of all the stuff happening? Like does it jump right into the awards?
Gunna be a little late from indoor, wanna make sure I get there on time so im not the chud interupting speeches

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Event starts at 7... for those who have attended does anyone know the times of all the stuff happening? Like does it jump right into the awards?
Gunna be a little late from indoor, wanna make sure I get there on time so im not the chud interupting speeches

I think last year if i remember correct they gave people a chance to get in and grab some drinks, find their designated tables etc.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just released: Soccer City & Umbro will donate a full team set of Umbro Jersey's to some lucky team at the banquet.

Event tickets still available and sold at the door. Cash or cheque only.

Jersey draw details at the event.
if we win ............can we make it castillion replicas

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0