Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] MOTW Week 9

Who's your MOTW?

• Abbotsford Arsenal vs. Sentinel FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PoCo Revolution vs. SFC Strikers

• Aldergrove Utd. vs. DFC Razorbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3
Prospects 1

Rangers to smart and strong for the young kids.
you heard it here first.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
True enough there....Im working on an FVSL Xmas/Cup Draw Party. If it gets approved I guess I could owe up and buy you guys a few drinks. Not quite the same but a good start.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting for the hookers and blow.

We even guaranteed the win against PoMo so that ABC could get into Premier.

we are slowly crawling out of a recession. The blow coming from the south is a joke right now (triple pressed) your better off crushing a tylenol.. Mr base can confirm that it cant even be cooked up. and the with limited funds these days the only affordable hookers are in whalley... Downtown east side ladies are too expensive

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
True enough there....Im working on an FVSL Xmas/Cup Draw Party. If it gets approved I guess I could owe up and buy you guys a few drinks. Not quite the same but a good start.

All the rangers will be there!

Oh, dude and Z .......... you guys are dead. I'm buying clippers for dude and buying a treadmill for Z!

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3
Prospects 1

you heard it here first.

I hope your referring to book smart here...cuz 10 yrs in amateur lumberjack soccer will not beat out a few years under some sort of professional coaching/training

I dont know how the 'gers can use their strength here...
The rangers' late tackles will become... later than late tackles....which means as strawberries develop on the side of Steppys ass, the kids will have already been performing their new goal celebrations they learned from youtube and fifa10...(a little corner flag samba is always a crowd pleaser)

With this at the back of their minds, id say tactically the 'gers will be show up with a 5-5 formation...no strikers....just hang back and pray

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3
Prospects 1

you heard it here first.

Lion Im going to say 3-1 for the Kids.
Prob 2-1 kids but what ever...Kids win.

They are good. we played them couple weeks ago 0-0. Mix of both our teams. and we missed 4/5 sitters. still they are fast and move the ball well.
The game is on turf where they can use thier speed. Its up at SFU 2pm Sunday.? yes .
ANy rough stuff and they walk away , It doesnt effect them. They wont be thrown off by any late tackles . They are well coached.
They can shoot. Pass..play many formations and change them on the fly.
Set plays are well organized.
I was impressed. Young but thats their advantage ,its not a disadvantage.

The older guys will get frustrated and take penalties and thats going to be the difference.

But ive been wrong once before....or was it twice...lol

It will be a great game non the less.
we shall see.

Im going to try and go watch.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Authur you muppet,

We've had 5 goals scored on us all year and you think the kids are going to score 4 or 5 on us in one game?

Give your head a shake

Arthur was waaaaaaaayyyy off.

If he had suggeted a 3-0 pasting would you have reacted the same???:D:D

Well done on the "throwing" of the game - back in Div 1 next year.......:eek:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur was waaaaaaaayyyy off.

If he had suggeted a 3-0 pasting would you have reacted the same???:D:D

Well done on the "throwing" of the game - back in Div 1 next year.......:eek:

maybe we will shock the world and go masters........only to begin handing you your ass for years to come. You never know, we have been very predictable for years according to you and your sources ;) and arthur was way off!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What What...did I call that one eh...

With a full team, we smash these kids.
I cant imagine a guy like Mario letting these kids turn the way they did...or give them the space to do it.

The biggest insult came when they commented on how we didnt try and rough them up like every other team. Basically, he called us pansies.

:mad:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a full team, we smash these kids.
I cant imagine a guy like Mario letting these kids turn the way they did...or give them the space to do it.

The biggest insult came when they commented on how we didnt try and rough them up like every other team. Basically, he called us pansies.

:mad:

why do the rangers always complain when they lose and have dumb excuses? you guys are a joke.....

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
why do the rangers always complain when they lose and have dumb excuses? you guys are a joke.....

I suggest looking at all posts mission, we were saying they beat us and deserved it....wow, what a dumb excuse! I guess when your a proud team and expect nothing but the best you tend to vent......What team are you going to play with next year btw?
Z made an observation based on the game result, they out coached us for 90 as aformentioned.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest looking at all posts mission, we were saying they beat us and deserved it....wow, what a dumb excuse! I guess when your a proud team and expect nothing but the best you tend to vent......What team are you going to play with next year btw?
Z made an observation based on the game result, they out coached us for 90 as aformentioned.

Z said with a full team we smash these kids, that's what i was talking about. And i'm gonna play for Inter why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0