Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah too many guys went elsewhere thanks for the offer westcoast but gas from mission to surrey two or three times a week would be a little costly.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. I just look at our team and we're better than last year, there's a lot of D2 teams (and a D3 team) that just made the jump so all things point to us having a better year.
so you're pretty much guaranteeing victories against all new d2 teams and sentinel? ....i'm sure a lot of people will hold you to that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Lamont signed on to coach, Stallion?

If you needed a hard nosed, no nonsense coach, you have him. You may want to kill him by December 1, but you guys will be fitter and better, if you stick w/ his plan.

Enjoy those 60 minute warn-up runs.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you needed a hard nosed, no nonsense coach, you have him. You may want to kill him by December 1, but you guys will be fitter and better, if you stick w/ his plan.

Now how did you find that out? We felt that he was the exact kind of coach we needed, and our guys want to put the work in and be much better this year so we're very glad he's going to kick our ass this year.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, Stallion has been pre-warned! I think the change will do us good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0