Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused too. If you're not playing in Mission why is your avatar the Mission Soccer Club? Traitor :D

haha very confused you are. my avatar is for the mission sc, not the mission blues fc of which whom i played for these past few years. two totaly diffrent clubs. i have chosen my avatat, like you i assume, just casue i like the picture. hope that clears everthing up for you.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha very confused you are. my avatar is for the mission sc, not the mission blues fc of which whom i played for these past few years. two totaly diffrent clubs. i have chosen my avatat, like you i assume, just casue i like the picture. hope that clears everthing up for you.

Nope, still confused. Where are you playing this year?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no i didn't.

hahaha yes on the other website i'm orangevapes i only say things on there cause it's funny how many pathetic people respond, but thanks i have always wanted to be called a dink :).................................................. and stallion graham is playing for langley prem team. His avatar is mission soccer club which i'm kinda confused as you played for allouette then mission blues??? as for the two clubs....div 3 team is mission sc and the div1 team is mission fc. mission fc has just the masters, over 40 and the div1 spot, where as mission sc have a full kids through mens team, cleared up at all?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha yes on the other website i'm orangevapes i only say things on there cause it's funny how many pathetic people respond, but thanks i have always wanted to be called a dink :).................................................. and stallion graham is playing for langley prem team. His avatar is mission soccer club which i'm kinda confused as you played for allouette then mission blues??? as for the two clubs....div 3 team is mission sc and the div1 team is mission fc. mission fc has just the masters, over 40 and the div1 spot, where as mission sc have a full kids through mens team, cleared up at all?

MIssion div 3 team is now div 2 in our division:D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow 6 guys. that sounds like our old practices. ever since our team known we'll be playing div 1 we've had 14+ guys at our last 4or 5 practices...

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford Arsenal need to get their shite together and put in their field time so we can get a schedule going.

Yeah, unfortunately Abbotsford Soccer Association has not done that for us yet, nor do we have any practice fields allocated. We have been leaving phone message after message and email after email for the last 3 weeks to Crocker as he is the one to do it. All we know is that he was on vacation until last weekend and didn't delegate this task to anyone. He still has not gotten back to any of our messages. Abbotsford park and rec allotted his field times ages ago and he has to allocate from there to the youth and adult in the club. Our apologies to the rest of the teams, we are just as frustrated as you.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, unfortunately Abbotsford Soccer Association has not done that for us yet, nor do we have any practice fields allocated. We have been leaving phone message after message and email after email for the last 3 weeks to Crocker as he is the one to do it. All we know is that he was on vacation until last weekend and didn't delegate this task to anyone. He still has not gotten back to any of our messages. Abbotsford park and rec allotted his field times ages ago and he has to allocate from there to the youth and adult in the club. Our apologies to the rest of the teams, we are just as frustrated as you.

i smell higher taxes coming for your city.... Abbotsford finaces are not good right now.. Bacon brother fallout

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

That sounds like 1/2 Pint, I still can't believe Abby leaves everything up to him :D I also can't believe he had a chance to delegate something and didn't do it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0