Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had our first training session with the new coach, and Dude was right. We will be one of the fittest teams in D1 this season. I want to die tonight. He went easy (as he says) on us and it was the most running I've ever done. Hopefully fitness transfers into more wins.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The quality of Stepchild's happy endings makes gender a moot point. It's like a chiropractic blend of pill form ectasy, kama sutra, tantric, rubber man bliss. In fact you'll be so far down the rabbit hole you won't even know your gender.

Who's with me on that?

Interesting. And here I was just looking for a good snap.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure if you ask he'll add a little snap in there. I'd ask him to add some of his equine heat rub as well.

Thanks guys, it nice to be recognized for my skills. Sometimes a nice gesture gets one through a rough day. :D

Stallion, the next stag of training is kicking the ball into the corner....leading to stage 3....running after it. I am sure dude can back me up on this....

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stall,

We Rangers know your coach *very* well. I can't wait to see the new Strikers "tactics" for our darby.

Kick it in the corner and turn the defender! :eek:

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Div 1 was supposed to be fun. Why on gods green earth would you want to play for a coach whose philosophy is to run your bag off on tues and thurs night. Its football not track. I bet your training numbers will slowly but surely go down as these sessions continue.
6 lads out by the end of september. But they will be the fittest 6 guys in the league

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 by the end of September if they lose their first 3.

6 by the end of November if they win their first 7.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 by the end of September if they lose their first 3.

6 by the end of November if they win their first 7.

Can't see either happening but would be happy with the latter. So far it doesn't seem like the guys mind running their bags off but I guess only time will tell.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure what happened was North Delta FC cried to the league and they listened. Their games are all mainly in ND and on Friday nights.

So if you don't like yor schedule cry in an email and they might listen, but remember you have to sound like a real whiney bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0