Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well they were called the "reserves" last year.. thats kind of degrading. I know that they had alot of graduating u21 players from last year... They could have filled in some spots unless they are sticking together and forming a div 3 team or something.

haha Revolution is a pretty bad name tho... I think The artist formerly known as prince's posse was also called "The Revolution".

Game Blouses (sp)

Those who know what I am talking about should probably lawl right now

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission should be folded in the next week or so i assume

think so? i mean roger still brought in some players that are terrible but they still have the core of guys except me and you. Pretty sure my dad is still coaching too, so who knows.....

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least your not the Langley Athletics and will start the season with 2 byes back to back:0

I would rather have them at the start of the season than at the end of the season. If Mission drops out we ( Rangers ) have back to back byes to end the season off before we start the Pak cup.:(

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
think so? i mean roger still brought in some players that are terrible but they still have the core of guys except me and you. Pretty sure my dad is still coaching too, so who knows.....

i don't see brad or the abby guys staying if all the gaps are filled with shite players.

Double R

Aug 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like mission div 1 team is either folding or going to finish in the bottom 3 due to the fact of there best 3 remaining players just signed with the mission div 2 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0