Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You realize this site is called Take The Piss right? Do you know how to interpret a smiley face? Apparently not. Are you able to follow conversations properly? I make a comment about gay jokes being bad, then make one myself, in the same post no less? Surely you're not that retarded that you didn't pick up on that. And by the way, fro's are awesome.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad, missed the smiley face, guess you gotta watch out for those. To make up for it, I'll bet you a case of beer when we play each other, but wait I guess that doesn't make sense, why should you buy me a case of beer right?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad, missed the smiley face, guess you gotta watch out for those. To make up for it, I'll bet you a case of beer when we play each other, but wait I guess that doesn't make sense, why should you buy me a case of beer right?

I like to donate to the unfortunate? Bet is on :wa:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, cleary you were offened by the brokeback newton athletic park joke. To even ask me if I was the guy or a guy who sports a homo fro must be the deflated reply of someone who feels insulted by a joke making fun of all the attention they/you thinks their team deserves, yes no? So fak you, and no I don't have a fro.

I think he is that guy. But he went out and got it cut. No mo homo fro fo yo.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4-Love over Delta.

Complete domination. Our goalie was so bored that he literally drained the lizard during the game. Coach Z with his big debut. NEXT!!!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope ... He went behind the net, took off his gloves, drained the lizard and calmly walked back to his crease. The play was deep in delta's last third (for awhile) so I couldn't see if he sparked up a dart or not. Seriously.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4-Love over Delta.

Complete domination. Our goalie was so bored that he literally drained the lizard during the game. Coach Z with his big debut. NEXT!!!

I'm pretty sure your whole team could have taken a leak simutaneously and still outplayed us at the same time...embarrasing really, complete domination from the Rangers. Quite a impressive performance actually. It would be nice to know we are starting 10 minutes early, sooner then 10 minutes before the game. Lesson learned and we move on. Maxwell is a kunt, straight red no question and not needed when up 3 buzz on a 17 year old kid especially. I can't understand how a guy gets a yellow on a tackle like that.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure your whole team could have taken a leak simutaneously and still outplayed us at the same time...embarrasing really, complete domination from the Rangers. Quite a impressive performance actually. It would be nice to know we are starting 10 minutes early, sooner then 10 minutes before the game. Lesson learned and we move on. Maxwell is a kunt, straight red no question and not needed when up 3 buzz on a 17 year old kid especially. I can't understand how a guy gets a yellow on a tackle like that.

Give it a rest...dont you realize your bench...and you lost it due to the piss take. I went in hard like any other tackle, perhaps we should recap the play of 12 and 7 on your team. Complete and utter useless tackles all game not to mention trying to kill our bench. I go in hard whether 1-0 or not, so have a moan and get your red card for crying.
YOUR BENCH WENT ON AND ON AND ON FOR 10 MIN. while corrado repeatedly told you guys to shut it so enjoy your 3-5 games (red) about moaning and give me a break. I ask you this, when have i ever pulled out of a tackle? If it was a straight red I would be joining you in 2 weeks at the hearing. I thought you had more common sense then that, and who cares if he was 17........i am 35. I see ball and I went in for it, I got a yellow. Enjoy your 4-0 drubbing and perhaps show some class and lose with respect. Look forward to your reply.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never got a red, Sandro did, I was asked to leave the park... :cool:I was about 3 feet from the tackle and it was a clear red, fukc if thats playing hard I'm completly lost. It was not going to change the outcome of the game but it's the refs job to protect players. I know you play hard but that was an ugly unnecessary tackle. 3-5 games for calling a spade a spade, I called him a fukcing coward, for giving you a yellow. Is that even dissent or just the truth being yelled out loud.
I am fine with the loss, I didn't enjoy it but it was deserved. I don't really worry about things like class Stepchild, I live in a basement sweet and your hair is the result of genetic mutation, in terms of class we are both in trouble.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never got a red, Sandro did, I was asked to leave the park... :cool:I was about 3 feet from the tackle and it was a clear red, fukc if thats playing hard I'm completly lost. It was not going to change the outcome of the game but it's the refs job to protect players. I know you play hard but that was an ugly unnecessary tackle. 3-5 games for calling a spade a spade, I called him a fukcing coward, for giving you a yellow. Is that even dissent or just the truth being yelled out loud.
I am fine with the loss, I didn't enjoy it but it was deserved. I don't really worry about things like class Stepchild, I live in a basement sweet and your hair is the result of genetic mutation, in terms of class we are both in trouble.

Game is over, I hold no grudges and only blame god for my devine hair! Maybe I should blame my tackle on it, seems only fair.
As for you, he did give you a red.....and sandro's red was bs as your player tried to hit everyone of us at our bench. Actually quit amusing, like your original joke about my hair. :knvb:
Good luck the rest of the season, I will try to keep my tackles to a minimum. I feel total remorse about the whole event if that helps, my dad made sure of it while he beat me last night.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game is over, I hold no grudges and only blame god for my devine hair! Maybe I should blame my tackle on it, seems only fair.
As for you, he did give you a red.....and sandro's red was bs as your player tried to hit everyone of us at our bench. Actually quit amusing, like your original joke about my hair. :knvb:
Good luck the rest of the season, I will try to keep my tackles to a minimum. I feel total remorse about the whole event if that helps, my dad made sure of it while he beat me last night.

Your step-dad. Your dad left your red headed ass long ago. But thats nice he lets you call him daddy.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....and sandro's red was bs as your player tried to hit everyone of us at our bench.

Actually that clown from Delta #12 ran like a banshee on a mission INTO our bench, and ended up bowling Sandro's missus over. I think Sandro just pushed him off her ... which is probably the first time I've ever seen Sandy rag-doll someone ... :knvb:

Hey BJ aka Bulljive - prediction you're gonna get more like 4 games for that red. You should've kept your cool out there like Stepchild :rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't expect you to feel remorse, he gave you a yellow, that is the refs decision. I'm just tired of seeing disent as an easy red card but an ugly challenge as a meaningless yellow. I have been taken down from behind on breakaways by the last man, only to see a yellow given, and a 30 yard free kick. But I bet if I got up and called that a fukcing joke I would get tossed. It's almost impossible to get a red unless you call the ref things like a fukcing coward...complete farce in my opinion. Are you out to protect the players or just yourself. If I was the ref I would have said look at the score mate, shut your mouth or your gone. I could it least respect him after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0